By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What´s the last game you played that really pissed you off due to its difficulty/cheapness/other reasons?

The quick time events in Bayonetta. I always died before I could figure out what I was supposed to press.

Around the Network
Mr_No said:
daredevil.shark said:
Sleeping Dogs PC - Keyboard & Mouse control.

Try GTA San Andreas with keyboard and touchpad.

How was it? I played GTA SA in PC. And I baught Sleeping Dogs in PS3 to finish.

Nintentacle said:
The overall game doesn't frustrate me, but I raged a few time while playing crushing mode in Uncharted 3.

I had a far easier time with 3 than with 1 and 2.  1 was the hardest overall on crushing but Lazaravic on 2 at the end?  Dear GOD I was just seething with rage like heavy nose breathing with veins popping lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

i have played the Soul games and i love them, but the game that was really difficult was the time attack modes on Vanquish... no wonder the platinum is something only 0.5% of total players own... and i got it but man was it hard... but so rewarding at the same time, just like the souls games.

KLXVER said:
Nintentacle said:
KLXVER said:
Getting every stamp in Super Mario 3D World alone. Those who knows what that means will probably understand my frustration.lol

I did pretty good doing 100% alone!

I did it, but the last level was still a pain...

Definitely. All that practice really pays off eventually, though! I'd be so fun to pretend to be bad, and then smoke everyone else!

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
Nintentacle said:
The overall game doesn't frustrate me, but I raged a few time while playing crushing mode in Uncharted 3.

I had a far easier time with 3 than with 1 and 2.  1 was the hardest overall on crushing but Lazaravic on 2 at the end?  Dear GOD I was just seething with rage like heavy nose breathing with veins popping lol

Well, it was only certain parts, not the whole game. 

I haven't played much of Uncharted 2 on Crushing, though. It's just that the games loose all their replay value for me once I start a new game.

I'm playing The Last Of Us on Grounded difficulty and OH MY FUCKING GOD I am raging so hard!! Even though I've completed the game on Hard and Survivor this is taking it to a whole new level! :P

Super Meat Boy. Some of the levels were just so damn hard but the music kept me going no matter what

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I normally don't ever get mad over a video game but sometimes it does happen.

Last game was:

Marvel VS Capcom 3...playing with someone better than you...getting your ass handed to you...so frustrating.

no doubt, Ninja Gaiden for Xbox and Halo 2 multiplayer caused a many of broken controllers probably around 10 or so.  Since Xbox 360 & PS3 I quit with the controller breaking nonsense.  I just don't get mad like that anymore.  Oh the angry & hostile memories