By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What´s the last game you played that really pissed you off due to its difficulty/cheapness/other reasons?

Nintendogs+cats due to pure boredom after 40hrs and no replay ability. To be fair, everything took so long to do, walking the dog once alone takes 15mins, that explains the amount of uneccessary hours i put into that DMAH.G

And I got it from my cousin as a B day present, LOL.

Around the Network

The overall game doesn't frustrate me, but I raged a few time while playing crushing mode in Uncharted 3.

I never really broke anything out of rage for a game, closest thing would be the wii wheel.

So many consoles broken because of childhood stupidity.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

KLXVER said:
Getting every stamp in Super Mario 3D World alone. Those who knows what that means will probably understand my frustration.lol

I did pretty good doing 100% alone!

Sleeping Dogs PC - Keyboard & Mouse control.

Around the Network

Any plateform game, i sux at them :D

Nintentacle said:
KLXVER said:
Getting every stamp in Super Mario 3D World alone. Those who knows what that means will probably understand my frustration.lol

I did pretty good doing 100% alone!

I did it, but the last level was still a pain...

fps_d0minat0r said:
Right now im playing spec ops the line.
Its almost as bad as world at war on veteran.... but then again i havent even unlocked fubar yet.

w@w is cheap because of nades, and spec ops is cheap because enemies with assult rifles can shoot me with accuracy of a sniper rifle.

Fifa is cheap as well, sometimes defenders just dont want to jump for a ball which then ends up in the back of the net.

W@W on Vet was probably the last game I got really mad at and you're totally right, grenades everywhere. I think there was just one level I didn't complete out of frustration. I let my friend try a level on Vet and he was like "I'm pretty sure they didn't have this many grenades back in WW2" XD So rage inducing.

Sniper Elite 3 because I am playing on Authentic mode with no saves or checkpoints. I'm on mission two and the game keeps glitching on officers I am supposed to kill and search. The ragdoll physics keep launching them into corners of tents when I snipe them and i am unable to search their bodies.

daredevil.shark said:
Sleeping Dogs PC - Keyboard & Mouse control.

Try GTA San Andreas with keyboard and touchpad.