By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Wind Waker HD outsell the original?

Will It?

Yes 51 25.89%

No 146 74.11%

Total:197
TheLastStarFighter said:
prayformojo said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
It could have on Wii, doubtful on Wii U.

If it were on Wii though, it wouldn't have been a remake. It would have been the same game lol

Zing!!!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
SjOne said:
You think that Wii U will outsell N64? Its below GameCube at same point in time, how will it suddenly get the jump to bear its predecessors

DA GAMES

LOOK AT ALL DA GAMES

HAVE YOU NO FAITH?

I guess not.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Not a chance.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Probably not, I mean, I dont think Remakes ever outsold the original? (Correct me if I am wrong)

Persona 3 FES outsold Persona 3 (original still had better cutscenes IMO)

Around the Network

Depends on how much the WiiU sales pick up I guess...

i was gutted i bought ww hd for 30 pound in march should off just waited lol for free download but i didnt know then

Nope. 2 mil tops LT - unless heavily bundled and always on the free game offer Skyrocketing the digital sales!

Switch!!!

I dont think so, especially with many free downloads from Mario Kart 8.

The only way it will sell more is if the Wii U sells a lot more than the GC. I would like to say it will, but I cannot say it will for certain.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

ExplodingBlock said:
SjOne said:
You think that Wii U will outsell N64? Its below GameCube at same point in time, how will it suddenly get the jump to bear its predecessors

DA GAMES

LOOK AT ALL DA GAMES

HAVE YOU NO FAITH?

Games alone aren't going to save the WiiU, man....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---