By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I hate to say it, but Starfox Wii U sounds like the next Lair

Fusioncode said:
Gammalad said:
I also heard Nintendo is looking for a third party developer (Looking at you Kamiya) to help finish this game. So I think there is a lot more to this game than what meets the eye.

Wow, Nintendo has no confidence in Miyamoto anymore do they? Can't even get one of their own developers to work on his new game. 

I am sure if Miyamoto took his time he could have the game finished by 2016 and it will be a AAA Star Fox game, however Nintendo really wants to pump these games out and to do that they are going to need help to make sure they are the best quality as possible.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network

Except its nintendo and they won't lock you in to one control scheme.

This thread sounds like a bunch of over dramatic tween girls. The game is early in development and there are control options. What else is there to it.

Someone bookmark this then bump it when the people whining do their U-turns next year.

Its still in development guys. Miyamoto is notorious for changing things dramatically throughout the development life cycle.
I wouldn't make any decisions on the game just yet.

Edit: Grammar & spelling

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Someone bookmark this then bump it when the people whining do their U-turns next year.

Done. It'll be a long wait..

1lair noun ˈler
: the place where a wild animal sleeps

: a place where someone hides or where someone goes to be alone and to feel safe or comfortable

Cleary397 said:

Its still in development guys. Miyamoto is notorious for changing things dramatically throughout the development life cycle.
I wouldn't make any decisions on the game just yet.

Edit: Grammar & spelling

Hopefully he won't turn Star Fox U into Star Fox Adventures 2!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

News of the game isn't even a week old. Assuming we know all about the control method and how the game will play is silly. Plus, the Gamepad is a central part of the Wii U. Not utilising it for certain games would be the worst thing for Nintendo to do if they want people to "get" the gamepad.

KylieDog said:

Remember when Nintendo let the control pad pro fix Kid Icarus' absolute shit controls by enabling use of the second analogue stick to aim?

http://www.1up.com/news/kid-icarus-supports-circle-pad-pro-lefties

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/176631-sakurai-adding-circle-pad-pro-support-to-kid-icarus-uprising-was-technically-impossible

The examples aren't equivalent. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334