By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I hate to say it, but Starfox Wii U sounds like the next Lair

Mr Khan said:
Samus Aran said:
bigtakilla said:
Samus Aran said:

I don't understand why Nintendo just didn't let Platinum Games make Star Fox.

They were busy with How To Train You're Dragon 3, I mean Scalebound. 

No, Hideki Kamiya offered to work on Star Fox multiple times, but got turned down each time. 

Now Platinum is indeed wasting their time on Scalebound. Are they big enough to make two games at once? 

Of course. Team Kamiya and Team Inaba. Kamiya did TW101, and now is apparently leading Scalebound. Team Inaba is doing Bayonetta 2, up next, ???

Thanks, let's hope it's for the Wii U because they're one of the few third party studios to support Nintendo. 

Would love a game like Okami... 

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

Thanks, let's hope it's for the Wii U because they're one of the few third party studios to support Nintendo. 

Would love a game like Okami... 

And they try to make Wii U games that perform well. That's another plus for Platinum.

KylieDog said:
Snesboy said:
Squeezol said:
I feel like people are overreacting to this..

That's because they are. Nintendo has always had their first party games be able to use multiple control schemes. Well, most of the time. Like for Mario  Kart n such. This game will be no different.

Remember when Nintendo let the control pad pro fix Kid Icarus' absolute shit controls by enabling use of the second analogue stick to aim?

No. I never played that game.