By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Conspiracy? Scumbag Consumers want XB1 to fail?

sales2099 said:
Euphoria14 said:
sales2099 said:

That was years ago. And meant to incite reactions for views. Here I am different then in my videos, albiet with the same bias. You just derailed the thread with that video posting.

You did kind of ask for it when you made that comment about Sony fans only looking for the negatives. Kowenicki shouldn't be shocked if he recieves some on his end either since he fully agreed with you.

Would have been better for you to say that "fanboys look for the negatives" or for Kowenicki to at least point out that it isn't a behaviour exclusive to Sony fans because we all know it is not, no matter how much someone might think so.

Not to say I agree with the back and forth going on now. Just pointing out where this thread is now likely to go.

Ya should have said "fanboys", since each side wants to make the other look bad no matter what.

Well said. I respect that you admitted to that.

I always said I thought you were a cool guy.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
sales2099 said:

That was years ago. And meant to incite reactions for views. Here I am different then in my videos, albiet with the same bias. You just derailed the thread with that video posting.

You did kind of ask for it when you made that comment about Sony fans only looking for the negatives. Kowenicki shouldn't be shocked if he recieves some on his end either since he fully agreed with you.

Would have been better for you to say that "fanboys look for the negatives" or for Kowenicki to at least point out that it isn't a behaviour exclusive to Sony fans because we all know it is not, no matter how much someone might think so.

Not to say I agree with the back and forth going on now. Just pointing out where this thread is now likely to go.

Yeahh...this

Thanks jlmurph!

I literally hear none of this buffoonery in real life (except Wii U, nobody likes the Wii U).

You forum GEEKS are running amock and are creating issues that weren't really there.

Just take a step back and ask yourself whether it really matters. Now go outside and get a tan.

highwayuni said:

I literally hear none of this buffoonery in real life (except Wii U, nobody likes the Wii U).

You forum GEEKS are running amock and are creating issues that weren't really there.

Just take a step back and ask yourself whether it really matters. Now go outside and get a tan.

Welcome to 2014

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

TimCliveroller said:
What is the purpose of this thread? ... If not to incite people?

There is a thread that is there to incite Sony fans, and the thread creator got banned. This guy should too, it's the fair and consistent thing to do, after all.

ot: Sony giving away things and buying the Internet, is that why they are nearly bankrupt? I see now, now I understand.

Around the Network

Or maybe, just maybe, consumers didn't want to bend over and cop it from a mega corporation who thought they could just fuck consumers over and we'd take it.

Who's laughing now?

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:
Or maybe, just maybe, consumers didn't want to bend over and cop it from a mega corporation who thought they could just fuck consumers over and we'd take it.

Who's laughing now?

Who gave consumers the right to stand up to mega corporations?!

My word, I think I need to sit down:

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

highwayuni said:

Interent thugs lol.....Never take life to seriously you'll never get out of it alive lol

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Ive always said it needed to be kinectless. They have made little to no attempt to show otherwise and voice control is shit and not worth an extra $100.

sales2099 said:

I only derailed the thread insofar that you said that Sony gamers only focus on the negatives of the competition and I just showed that you, an MS gamer, only focused on the negatives (or spun things to be negative) of the competition as well. But it's all been squared away that you should have said "fanboys" instead.