By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Conspiracy? Scumbag Consumers want XB1 to fail?

BMaker11 said:
BraLoD said:
sales2099 said:
Moral is that gamers are hypocrites and Sony gamers always look for the negatives in their competition.

I'm a Sony gamer and I have no fear in stating it.
And what I look for is Sony keeping doing amazing games so I can continue to be a happy gamer, that's all.
The fact that I get more interested in Sony stuff is just my taste, I don't stop and think: hey, all companies but Sony should just die. I think: hey, Sony is good, I hope they keep doing well.
But you pointing at Sony and stating such a thing just make you look like a blind guy that just see one side of the total.
Stupid people are everywhere, gaming at Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo or others, and being stupid as they are, but if you point to only one and say this kind of thing, I think you know who is the one being hyprocite around here.

He's ^this guy. Like, literally, this is sales2099. "Sony gamers only focus on the negatives", "the status quo is that MS is the bad guy" aka "MS can do no right", "gamers are hypocrites".....and yet sales2099 is the guy in this video. That's why I can't (and I don't think anyone else should) take him seriously

That was years ago. And meant to incite reactions for views. Here I am different then in my videos, albiet with the same bias. You just derailed the thread with that video posting.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

How about people wanting ps3 to fail namely ms fans lol

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

What is the purpose of this thread? ... If not to incite people?

Ex Graphics Whore.

TimCliveroller said:

To ensure that the people who deserve credit for the turnout of the x1 never get it.

kowenicki said:
sales2099 said:
Moral is that gamers are hypocrites and Sony gamers always look for the negatives in their competition.

Very accurate.

OT

2/10  piss poor disappointing attempt at humour.

Not really. You do the exact same thing you constantly criticize Sony fans for. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
TimCliveroller said:

To ensure that the people who deserve credit for the turnout of the x1 never get it.

What kind of answer is this? You are just proving my point.

Ex Graphics Whore.

That video.... Wow, can't really say much more than that.
As for the OP yeah people are always gonna be biased one way or the other but right now seeing articles popping up like is the Xbox1 the new Wiiu in terms of unpopularity I think MS are gonna need to drop some major IPs at E3 if they want people to switch off the hate from last years show.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

so the OP's idea is to have MS just lower the price of the xone with kinect and take a big loss??? yeah that sounds about right.

sales2099 said:

That was years ago. And meant to incite reactions for views. Here I am different then in my videos, albiet with the same bias. You just derailed the thread with that video posting.

You did kind of ask for it when you made that comment about Sony fans only looking for the negatives. Kowenicki shouldn't be shocked if he recieves some on his end either since he fully agreed with you.

Would have been better for you to say that "fanboys look for the negatives" or for Kowenicki to at least point out that it isn't a behaviour exclusive to Sony fans because we all know it is not, no matter how much someone might think so.

Not to say I agree with the back and forth going on now. Just pointing out where this thread is now likely to go.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
sales2099 said:

You did kind of ask for it when you made that comment about Sony fans only looking for the negatives. Kowenicki shouldn't be shocked if he recieves some on his end either since he fully agreed with you.

Would have been better for you to say that "fanboys look for the negatives" or for Kowenicki to at least point out that it isn't a behaviour exclusive to Sony fans because we all know it is not, no matter how much someone might think so.

Not to say I agree with the back and forth going on now. Just pointing out where this thread is now likely to go.

Ya should have said "fanboys", since each side wants to make the other look bad no matter what.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.