By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Conspiracy? Scumbag Consumers want XB1 to fail?

Moral is that gamers are hypocrites and Sony gamers always look for the negatives in their competition.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I got a huge payout from SONY to not buy the XBONE. My PS4 arrives tomorrow.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

It is not true, consumers didn't want X1 to fail. Only ones that wanted XOne to fail were X360 fans. They love their X360 console so much, that they blatantly refuse to buy XOne, even when MS made them a sweet deal and bundled Kinect with it, to save them time and money so they don't need to buy it separately.
I blame other X360 fans that were trolling Sony and switched to PS4, causing massive shortages and understock, making Sony a laughing stock for not having enough consoles, even here at VGC which purposely undertracks them because they don't believe their shipping numbers. And pissing PS3 fans off, since they are stuck with a worthless dead console.

sales2099 said:
Moral is that gamers are hypocrites and fanboys always look for the negatives in their competition.

FTFY

kowenicki said:
sales2099 said:
Moral is that gamers are hypocrites and Sony gamers always look for the negatives in their competition.

Very accurate.

OT

2/10  piss poor disappointing attempt at humour.

Am I wrong?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
sales2099 said:

Very accurate.

OT

2/10  piss poor disappointing attempt at humour.

It is indeed very accurate EXCEPT for the "Sony gamers" part because that is just not true or accurate at all.....he should replace it with "fanboys" then he would be spot on. And I think it was maybe a 3/10 a Dr usually doesn't have a sense of humour so at least he made an effort lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I always said there is no way im buying an xbox one while you have to buy kinect aswell. That doesnt make it a conspiracy just because i dont rush out to give them money. What could persuade me is time. As of now i dont trust microsoft because of drm/always online attempt. A year or two down the road i might feel more safe that they arent going to do another 180 on it. The difference between now and before is that now i consider the product to be competitive but the company behind it uneases me.

BraLoD said:
sales2099 said:

I'm a Sony gamer and I have no fear in stating it.
And what I look for is Sony keeping doing amazing games so I can continue to be a happy gamer, that's all.
The fact that I get more interested in Sony stuff is just my taste, I don't stop and think: hey, all companies but Sony should just die. I think: hey, Sony is good, I hope they keep doing well.
But you pointing at Sony and stating such a thing just make you look like a blind guy that just see one side of the total.
Stupid people are everywhere, gaming at Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo or others, and being stupid as they are, but if you point to only one and say this kind of thing, I think you know who is the one being hyprocite around here.

He's ^this guy. Like, literally, this is sales2099. "Sony gamers only focus on the negatives", "the status quo is that MS is the bad guy" aka "MS can do no right", "gamers are hypocrites".....and yet sales2099 is the guy in this video. That's why I can't (and I don't think anyone else should) take him seriously

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

BraLoD said:
BMaker11 said:
BraLoD said:
sales2099 said:

And what I look for is Sony keeping doing amazing games so I can continue to be a happy gamer, that's all.
The fact that I get more interested in Sony stuff is just my taste, I don't stop and think: hey, all companies but Sony should just die. I think: hey, Sony is good, I hope they keep doing well.
But you pointing at Sony and stating such a thing just make you look like a blind guy that just see one side of the total.
Stupid people are everywhere, gaming at Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo or others, and being stupid as they are, but if you point to only one and say this kind of thing, I think you know who is the one being hyprocite around here.

He's ^this guy. Like, literally, this is sales2099. "Sony gamers only focus on the negatives", "the status quo is that MS is the bad guy" aka "MS can do no right", "gamers are hypocrites".....and yet sales2099 is the guy in this video. That's why I can't (and I don't think anyone else should) take him seriously

I've already seem this guy saying such things around here, but if he really is the guy from this video... hahaha, I feel better for not liking him now :D

Wait, wait, so this guy in video literally is sales2099?  Is that what you are saying?  Ultra hypocrisy on so many levels if so.

BMaker11 said:
BraLoD said:
sales2099 said:

[video]

Woooooah woah woah woah, is that really sales2099? That would add a whole new context to his comment.