By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Conspiracy? Scumbag Consumers want XB1 to fail?

Since I've already objectively proven that Sony has purchased the internet for 1.3 Billion Dollars~, hence the debt obv, here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=182636&page=1 , and thus the moneyhatting of consumers reasonably follows, I think we can come to the conslusion that the request of a Kinectless-XB1 was 

in hampering the XBO's prospects.

While I expect the Kinectless-Bundle to increase sales substantially, possibly even claiming 1 or 2 NPD's, I am an optimist, and even I realize this is only a short term solution, even if Sony does nothing to counter it.

Had MS stuck with their vision and laser focused on the root of the problem, (bane voice) the price (/bane voice), they would've taken the hit, which is barely anything considering the ps3 launched at 300+ loss and the XO's loss is sub 200 even with the Kinect included at 399.

However, I think consumer's knew this and wanted the XB1 to suffer so instead of asking for this reasonable decision, they asked for an option that splits the userbase and remove one of the consoles distinguishing features, claiming they would buy it when they kinect is gone but now are saying why should I buy et when its just a weaker PS4 nao?

Somethin is fishy.

Scumbag Consumers to blame?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

If people remember Sony paid us a very healthy some for every PS3 we purchased. Particularly the Americans. Wasnt Sony giving away 200$ with every PS3 purchase? They purchased its fanbase before the PS4 even came to be.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Trudat.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sales kind of say otherwise. They're not great, but they are pretty decent.

Consumers all like: Take him down now?! No, I think I'll wait. I'm going to let him suffer for a lil while.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Consumers all like: Take him down now?! No, I think I'll wait. I'm going to let him suffer for a lil while.

off topic, but i cant wait to see that abridged lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

God Damn Consumers and their freewill!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
God Damn Consumers and their freewill!

Where is hitler when you need him?

Serious_frusting said:
If people remember Sony paid us a very healthy some for every PS3 we purchased. Particularly the Americans. Wasnt Sony giving away 200$ with every PS3 purchase? They purchased its fanbase before the PS4 even came to be.

Jack Tretton was giving away $1200 for any PS3 at one point.

nah the scumbags who assume we want a weaker console at the SAME price are to blame.
Everyone who said kinectless xbone would do well didnt expect MS to go and price their weaker hardware at the same price as the PS4.