By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
DerNebel said:
BraLoD said:
We need more TGS hype here.

I'll start getting really hyped once Sega puts up its TGS lineup website on the 10th and I see Persona 5 on there.

They probably won't put it in the lineup, so it's a surprise there, even as we expect it

I dunno, that's seems awfully pointless.

I just hope Persona 5 is actually at Sonys conference and we don't have to wait till the 17th.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
DerNebel said:

I dunno, that's seems awfully pointless.

I just hope Persona 5 is actually at Sonys conference and we don't have to wait till the 17th.

It'll probably be at Sony conference.

It better be, the game is supposed to release in Japan and the US in less than 4 months (god typing that out really shows how ridiculous this whole thing is) and we haven't even seen one continuous gameplay video. This TGS is the best stage they have before their supposed release so they better give us an info blowout and the thing that will get the most attention will be the Sony conference so that's what they should be aiming at.

There's over a hundred posts in here since I was last online. I guess read thru some of the pages to catch up.

Aeolus451 said:
There's over a hundred posts in here since I was last online. I guess read thru some of the pages to catch up.

We're rollin'.

BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:

tl;dr: Googh sucks, TGS is coming, Googh suck, some game stuff, Googh sucks.

I keep waiting for the day when you slip up and call him gooch, but it never arrives.

Around the Network

I hope this is the calm before the storm...

It's to calm....

@BraLOD

It's so nice of you to want me to post in your thread Gooch.

Oh wait. I see how it is.

Anyway as Versus is aware I've played some more Bloodbourne and am pretty near the end. Next game I'm looking at is Until Dawn. Now, I've kept pretty in the dark with regards to this because I don't want to spoil it (and the towel wrapping skills on show made me envious beyond belief) so was wondering if anyone here has played it and would recommend it? Any non-spoiler information would be greatly appreciated.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

id have to try playing one first

I was pretty sure you had Bloodborne.
I mean, you have a PS4, it's like a social rule to own Bloodborne

so bloodborne sold 25 million copies confirmed? 

and no i dont have it, but i am interested in it. 

BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:

tl;dr: Googh sucks, TGS is coming, Googh suck, some game stuff, Googh sucks.

Thanks for updating me.