By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
Faelco said:

I can't complain about the non-existence of a game I don't care about :P

But you know me, and I'm basically the embodiment of LoD!

Yeah, but if a new LoD released, you would buy it Day 1 (what am I saying, you would pre-order it) and then play all the time, so you wouldn't be here anymore. That would be sad!

But OK, write a quick rant about getting the next LoD and I will post it soon in another thread, we'll see, the PGW and the PSX are coming :P

Around the Network

Good for us EU gamers for titles with DLC.

Kresnik said:

Good for us EU gamers for titles with DLC.

That image jus has PS4 copies? No Vita physical?

My new astro gaming a50 headphones are amazing. Delighted with them.

WoodenPints said:

They're not talking about Exist Archive - that's digital only in the west.  They're saying that future games in 2017 from Aksys may get physical releases in Europe.

(Exist Archive has physical copies in NA for Vita & PS4)

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
WoodenPints said:

They're not talking about Exist Archive - that's digital only in the west.  They're saying that future games in 2017 from Aksys may get physical releases in Europe.

(Exist Archive has physical copies in NA for Vita & PS4)

Ah right, I read it as we getting physical Exist Archive physical copies in EU in 2017 :)

Is Playstation Now worth it? Mind you PS4 is my first Playstation, so it would be a good way to catch up on some old games

John19 said:
Is Playstation Now worth it? Mind you PS4 is my first Playstation, so it would be a good way to catch up on some old games

I prefer PS Classics over it on ps3 and vita, but if it's your first ps console and don't have any other alternative, go for it. It's worth it just to play the older games.