By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
gooch_destroyer said:
Conegamer said:
It's so nice of you to want me to post in your thread Gooch.

Oh wait. I see how it is.

Anyway as Versus is aware I've played some more Bloodbourne and am pretty near the end. Next game I'm looking at is Until Dawn. Now, I've kept pretty in the dark with regards to this because I don't want to spoil it (and the towel wrapping skills on show made me envious beyond belief) so was wondering if anyone here has played it and would recommend it? Any non-spoiler information would be greatly appreciated.

Aww coney-G.

Thought someone was going to answer my question. You tease!

Love ya really 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Aww coney-G.

Love ya really 

I've beaten Until dawn. 

So I say go for it.  

Does anyone know how many disks are in the uncharted nathan drake collection for ps4?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

gooch_destroyer said:
Conegamer said:

Love ya really 

I've beaten Until dawn. 

So I say go for it.  

Out of curiosity, how long is it? And what is the gameplay like? I'm guessing the gameplay is effectively a point and click game right?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I've beaten Until dawn. 

So I say go for it.  

Out of curiosity, how long is it? And what is the gameplay like? I'm guessing the gameplay is effectively a point and click game right?

I don't know since I took breaks into between them. Gameplay is like Heavy Rain, so yeah.

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
Does anyone know how many disks are in the uncharted nathan drake collection for ps4?

One.

I just realized Rick Moranis rhymes with lick my anus.
Hey hey hey mgsv just might top Snake Eater for me; just saying.
Also Im broke and at college now and my laptop is fucked

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
I just realized Rick Moranis rhymes with lick my anus.
Hey hey hey mgsv just might top Snake Eater for me; just saying.
Also Im broke and at college now and my laptop is fucked

Wut

Only people who play mgsv would understand sorry man

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

Only people who play mgsv would understand sorry man

Do you think it'll really top MGS3?

That game is awesome all over it.

Great gamepkay, great story (and dat ending), great humor, Big Boss still had both eyes and arms

MGS3 is hard to top in that genre IMO.

All good points; Snake Eater is a game I'll always cherish.

But then there was TPP. Astounding attention to detail, amazing graphics, fantastic gameplay; well I guess I'm being a little fanboyish to not back up and/or expand upon these points but I'm not sure how to describe it without using spoilers.

To me, this iteration has absolutely nailed the feeli g of being a stealth operative doing fieldwork, without abandoning the MGS story or those trademark MGS flairs and references. Whereas before it felt like you were watching snake; this time you are snake! Whether or not that is your cup of tea is unknown to me, but I truly believe they hit it out of the park this time. 1000 ways to be snake

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

All good points; Snake Eater is a game I'll always cherish.

But then there was TPP. Astounding attention to detail, amazing graphics, fantastic gameplay; well I guess I'm being a little fanboyish to not back up and/or expand upon these points but I'm not sure how to describe it without using spoilers.

To me, this iteration has absolutely nailed the feeli g of being a stealth operative doing fieldwork, without abandoning the MGS story or those trademark MGS flairs and references. Whereas before it felt like you were watching snake; this time you are snake! Whether or not that is your cup of tea is unknown to me, but I truly believe they hit it out of the park this time. 1000 ways to be snake

But 3 had all this, the feelimg of survival, the atention to detail was awesome, the gameplay had they ways to approach, the graphcis were amazing.

I do believe MGS5 is a great game, but aside feom the open world approach that's possible now, it would have to beat 3 storywise, or character/boss wise. Or just have this feeling you are telling me, as 3 had to me, as if I was Big Boss and feeling the world around with all those details you may even miss to notice.

TPP has the tech to show these hidden details, and more, with more realism and higher detail. 3 easily trumps 5s story, but golly gee does TPP 360 no scope the ga.eplay and sheer gameplay possibility of ever predecessor in the series

#1 Amb-ass-ador