By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

@gooch, thanks

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
How I play MGS5

1, Stealth, spotted, awww, restart checkpoint
2, Stealth, spotted, God damn it, restart
3, Stealth, spotted, restart
4, ste...restart
5, "Attack support helicopter incoming"

Have you tried stealth?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

First glitch I've seen in TPP so far. Or you could be clever and claim that the driver was drunk on vodka (more MGS realism)

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Square Enix’s Tokyo Game Show Trailer Teases “Secret” Game

Square Enix released a teaser trailer today, showcasing its Tokyo Game Show line-up.

We get to see expected titles like Final Fantasy XV, Dragon Quest Builders, Just Cause 3 and Star Ocean 5, but interestingly there’s a “secret” game that will be presented on stage on September 19th, at 12:30 local time.

There’s no information on what that game could be, so we can only wait and see what Square Enix has in store for us.

Please be excited?

[Source]

Parasite eve or bust

Tearaway demo is up on US store

Around the Network

Square Enix will anounce the reveal release date of the secret game at tgs.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

So Ascendant comes out today on US PSN at least, and I've been playing a review copy the past few days. This game has been kicking my ass hardcore. It's weird playing a legitimate roguelike game that does absolutely nothing to make future attempts easier. You legit start from scratch after every single death. This ain't no Rogue Legacy that gives you permanent upgrades. Nuh-uh. You dead? You dead.

LuckyTrouble said:
So Ascendant comes out today on US PSN at least, and I've been playing a review copy the past few days. This game has been kicking my ass hardcore. It's weird playing a legitimate roguelike game that does absolutely nothing to make future attempts easier. You legit start from scratch after every single death. This ain't no Rogue Legacy that gives you permanent upgrades. Nuh-uh. You dead? You dead.

Ascendant is awesome (and I don't like Rogue Legacy). I remember directly asking the developers for a PS4 version after i played it on PC. They said they were gonna look into it

Glad it's coming

Roronaa_chan said:
LuckyTrouble said:

Ascendant is awesome (and I don't like Rogue Legacy). I remember directly asking the developers for a PS4 version after i played it on PC. They said they were gonna look into it

Glad it's coming

The combat is really nice. I mean, I suck at the game, but I also really enjoy it. It's a mixed bag of emotions. I'll enjoy writing the review, at least.

I'm seriously shocked that people are bitching about the UC4 singleplayer DLC, are some people honestly so naive that they think DLC plans for games aren't made months, if not years, before launch of the games no matter if they are announced early or not?

This forum sometimes.