By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Now I want to see the bloodborne dlc to be released a lot sooner

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

I want to see the DLC/expansion announced alongside a Bloodborne Complete Edition. That's what I'm waiting for. 

celador said:
SnakeDrake said:

I want to see the DLC/expansion announced alongside a Bloodborne Complete Edition. That's what I'm waiting for. 

If bloodborne has multiple expansions and SLC like the usual souls affair then the complete edition will release next year summer time.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Veknoid_Outcast said

I finished Super Time Force Ultra on PS4 yesterday. Started Grow Home this morning. Keep an eye out for those reviews.

I actually ended up reviewing Grow Home for the site I write for. Maybe you'll be a little less disappointed than I was by the short experience that amounts to a 2.5 hour climbing simulator. I mean, I liked it well enough for what it was, and at least it wasn't a piddly 35 minutes long like the last game I reviewed (damn you episodic release model). I just expected more, I guess.

Tearaway Unfolded will have a trial/demo, just like the Vita version

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
It's so nice of you to want me to post in your thread Gooch.

Oh wait. I see how it is.

Anyway as Versus is aware I've played some more Bloodbourne and am pretty near the end. Next game I'm looking at is Until Dawn. Now, I've kept pretty in the dark with regards to this because I don't want to spoil it (and the towel wrapping skills on show made me envious beyond belief) so was wondering if anyone here has played it and would recommend it? Any non-spoiler information would be greatly appreciated.

Aww coney-G.

Just got my plat in Everyone's Gone to the Rapture and gotta say its one of the most refreshing games iv'e played in quite some time,Such an amazing soundtrack/Audio in general in the game.

Looking forward to more stuff from The Chinese Room in the future.

Great offer if you are living in the middle east and attending the GAMES2015

All of that for 299 DH ( 85 $)

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Protendo said:
UltimateGamerConsole said:
What are your picks for the best looking remaster on PS4?

Flower.

Never played the game, is it good? And isn't it too simplistic to be called best looking remaster?

UltimateGamerConsole said:
Protendo said:

Flower.

Never played the game, is it good? And isn't it too simplistic to be called best looking remaster?

He doesn't know what he's talking about. The best looking remaster is your account