By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bought a PS4 hope I made the right choice.

Good choice. You will own a console that is guranteed to win this gen and get the best looking games. You should have waited though cause there aren't that many games for it just now, and you don't have much money left.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Good choice. You will own a console that is guranteed to win this gen and get the best looking games. You should have waited though cause there aren't that many games for it just now, and you don't have much money left.

He should have waited until the release of The Last Guardian!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Warframe is amazing I'm even considering to spent some cash in PS Store to support them... the F2P game I ever played.

You jumped on the hype bandwagon.

In terms of overall potential for the future the PS4 is the shit. The Xbox One is where the party is right now though.

Around the Network

As long as you're happy with your purchase, that's all that matters :)

Although, you don't sound happy about it so...

*Sound Of Rain said:
As long as you're happy with your purchase, that's all that matters :)

Although, you don't sound happy about it so...

He is not happy, because he didn't buy Knack!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Zax said:

I hadn't intended to buy one but there is a sale on the Tesco website that allows you to get 10% off of orders over £75, this only lasts until tommorow so if anyone else from UK wants one be quick about it.

I also had Metal Gear Ground Zeroes, Lego Marvel Superheroes and Amazing Spider-man 2. All of this set me back £405 which to someone who doesn't have a job that's 60% of my money gone lol.

I really hope I've done the right thing. I'd have felt better about it if the games just weren't so expensive. I'd have had different games if the prices weren't £40+ for the games, I'd feel ripped off especially how with a couple of them I can buy the PS3 version for under £20.

I really hope the game prices come down because I don't like paying that much for even things like GTAV.

If Batman Arkham Knight doesn't come out this year now I'll be gutted.

Get PSN Plus, then you will get a ton of free games, that will make you happy =D Also, Infamous Second Son and Outliast are very good

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
In terms of overall potential for the future the PS4 is the shit. The Xbox One is where the party is right now though.

Oh cool, I didn't hear Gears and Halo was coming to PS4.

But seriously, it'll be a case of personal preference as it is every generation.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

AZWification said:

He is not happy, because he didn't buy Knack!

True. I don't even have a PS4 and I have the strange desire to buy Knack. It must be sad being a knack-less PS4 owner :(