By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Banned Sony's Shuhei Yoshida From Miiverse Twice

spemanig said:
ktay95 said:
vivster said:
So do I get banned if I promote a commercial product that belongs to Nintendo?

Of course, Nintendo wouldnt dare bend the rules now would they 

I know that's sarcesm, but you're right. I've gotten a warning (and had the posts deleted) numerous times for talking about sales on Wii U games and merch like the Pro Controller I got for $25 on Amazon or Sonic Racing for $20.

We need to protect the children from these monster deals.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I was gonna say that in his case, moderation was pretty stupid considering that Yoshida also promotes the Wii U by owning two, but it seems that the moderation there is quite extreme as a whole

pezus said:
Nintendo keeping the evil out

As they should be. Keep all the ne'er-do-wells out. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Lol.

At least the mods are consistent. Being the head honcho of a milliion dollar company doesn't give you immunity from the rules.

Around the Network

Maybe finally he won't be talking so nice about Nintendo, I hate when he does that!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I think that normal users can write "I love PS", but when Yoshida writes something like that it has a commercial purpose. The mods probably knew that it was him.

I never got warnings, but there was once a word that I couldn't write. I think it was "after" because it's the same as "anus" in German.

Btw: his profile is still active and his post with "I love PS" wasn't even deleted.

You can't get banned from Miiverse. Your comments are just being deleted. Exaggerating so we think Nintendo has something against Sony.

THIS IS WAR NINTENDO I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO.

mii-gamer said:
At least the mods are consistent. Being the head honcho of a milliion dollar company doesn't give you immunity from the rules.

Sad truth is that in real life it actually does.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.