By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Banned Sony's Shuhei Yoshida From Miiverse Twice

Gotta keep those handful of Nintendo fans from finding out about superior Sony console and switching over.

Around the Network

Reading through this thread, the moderation on Miiverse sounds kinda strict. Would I be banned here if I said I like Neogaf? Telling people to post there instead of here, I can understand that, but just saying that I like it? It sounds that harsh to me.

4 ≈ One

UltimateUnknown said:
Gotta keep those handful of Nintendo fans from finding out about superior Sony console and switching over.

Compuserve and Miiverse are my only experiences on the internet.

Dgc1808 said:
Reading through this thread, the moderation on Miiverse sounds kinda strict. Would I be banned here if I said I like Neogaf? Telling people to post there instead of here, I can understand that, but just saying that I like it? It sounds that harsh to me.

They might be strict for somethings but they didn't do anything to my anti EA posts right when they were dropping support from Wii U (and falsely stating their engine couldn't run on Wii U).

05/02/2013 5:13 AM

SethNES

YouTube Community

EA sucks. Every Nintendo fan should boycott EA.

I like this post though...

SethNES

YouTube Community

Anyone else tired of Sony fanboys on video game sites? They do a good job at giving Sony a bad name

LiquorandGunFun said:

Nintendo is so full of shit.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Well, that's one way of seeing it I suppose. Not the right way, but one way. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I think Miiverse rules are beyond idiotic. Can't post twitter accounts... Can't even post your friend codes on 3DS in order to make it easier to make friends. Either you have a social platform or you don't, atm it's not.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Conegamer said:
Moderators are way too strict, to be fair. This just seems pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

I was moderated for saying there was a "secret exit" in a ghost house in NSMBU. Apparently that's a spoiler.

I agree... And people complain about VGChartz moderators being strict!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Hedra42 said:

animegaming said:
the miiverse mods are way to strict when it comes to promoting things like facebook, youtube, and twitter.

That's why I allow my kids onto Miiverse and nowhere else.

Good luck with that.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.