By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Banned Sony's Shuhei Yoshida From Miiverse Twice

their place their rules.
obey them or leave ...

now you can argue if its right or not, but thats not for me to decide.

Around the Network

OP, YOUR CAPSLOCK KEY IS STUCK!

Mummelmann said:
OP, YOUR CAPSLOCK KEY IS STUCK!

No its not, Im just to lazy to change what Ive copied and pasted =P

I think we all know he was really drawing dicks and sending them to people.

Conegamer said:
Moderators are way too strict, to be fair. This just seems pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

I was moderated for saying there was a "secret exit" in a ghost house in NSMBU. Apparently that's a spoiler.

At least in the current versino of MiiVerse you should mark those posts as "spoiler"... and it is. Knowing in which levels a secret exit is makes it easier to find them (by not searching the wrong levels). 

Around the Network

Imagine if VGChartz had moderation as strict as that.

VGPolyglot said:

Only mods and about 20 people (pro lurkers) are left.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

VGPolyglot said:

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I think the second one was a little overkill. If he said "I love Mustangs" or "I love Coca-Cola" that would be band worthy too because are two products? A little to much. I believe that promoting something would be more in the line of "Buy a PS for only US$350 at Gamestop!", not like that.

The second probably was a mod error.

Conegamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

He said VGChartz on his post, it's clearly a promotion of the site product. Ban!! Ban!! Ban!! 

PS.: Image is from The Simpsons. Copyright violation and promotion of a TV show. Ban!! Ban!! Ban!!