By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Banned Sony's Shuhei Yoshida From Miiverse Twice

ktay95 said:
vivster said:
So do I get banned if I promote a commercial product that belongs to Nintendo?

Of course, Nintendo wouldnt dare bend the rules now would they 

Found it in the code of conduct:

Advertising
  • This includes any post containing commercial or marketing content, as well as any attempts to sway public opinion for the purpose of financial gain

I guess that means instaban for anyone posting his love of the WiiU.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Cool.

Moderators are way too strict, to be fair. This just seems pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

I was moderated for saying there was a "secret exit" in a ghost house in NSMBU. Apparently that's a spoiler.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I was suspended for putting my Youtube link in my profile page.

Conegamer said:
Moderators are way too strict, to be fair. This just seems pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

I was moderated for saying there was a "secret exit" in a ghost house in NSMBU. Apparently that's a spoiler.

Or they thought you were talking about anal sex with kids.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Found his post: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAADOUKlPwCZ9Cw

What happens after getting banned in Miiverse? Is the console locked for Miiverse after that or can you open a new account?

I got a warning once i Miiverse, The mods overreact over EVERYTHING... i mentioned the words "Modded" and "PSP" in the comments and ohhh noo that's "Against the rules" lol

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

I only use Miiverse to save me some nice screenshots:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Conina

Why can't I save them directly to the SD-Card? When I post them on Miiverse, they are available in 3D, but when I try to save them from there, I only get the JPG (2D), not the MPO (3D) :(

Additionally, I can only prepare 3 posts when offline. So 3 screenshots max, when I'm on the go...why, Nintendo, why? I love to collect screenshots!

Conegamer said:

...and I got a warning for breach of conduct when someone posted a spoiler and I told them they should've used a spoiler warning. Seems you can't win either way.

ktay95 said:
vivster said:
So do I get banned if I promote a commercial product that belongs to Nintendo?

Of course, Nintendo wouldnt dare bend the rules now would they 

I know that's sarcesm, but you're right. I've gotten a warning (and had the posts deleted) numerous times for talking about sales on Wii U games and merch like the Pro Controller I got for $25 on Amazon or Sonic Racing for $20.