By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My one wish for Final Fantasy XV

No Sequels... Who am I kidding.. There will be a FFXV-2

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

And don't talk about girls.. Otherwise they'll shoehorn Lightning in it.. You know SE will do that

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

agree.... i think one of the best final fantasy... is X... and it has a great line of female character...

lulu.... dark and mature
rikku... fun and quirky
yunna... naive and conservative

RenCutypoison said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Yeah the only possibility I could see would be Stella but she an antagonist.
The only playable female character I've seen from Nomura is Aqua.

Stella isn't an antagonist.

Do you mean in a game nomura directed ? Even so Shiki was playable(Twewy), and Xion (358/2 days).

Stella is from Tenebrae which is attacking Noctis's Kingdom, I'm sure they stated she was an antagonist

Xion and Shiki I overlooked but then they are less protagonist-ic then Aqua.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

RenCutypoison said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Do you mean in a game nomura directed ? Even so Shiki was playable(Twewy), and Xion (358/2 days).

Apparently she is, I thought she wasn't either but she's fighting on the opposing side. I still hope she'll join the party eventually.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Definitely. Based on the characters shown thus far, I've never been less excited for a Final Fantasy game. I have trouble enough finding a good J-drama that isn't about a group of pretty boys, I don't need that with RPGs, too. At this point, I don't even care about FF XV.

So strange, I have like zero hype for it now. I would love Agito, but anything mainline from final fantasy just becomes meh. Add in the fact that this cast seems really lackluster and the fact it is Nomura, I wonder if I will even pick this up at all, even if it is 10 bucks. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Never even noticed a lack of females.

Really? I saw this promotional image of the playable cast I just went ugh...

Edit: 400th post w00t!

VanceIX said:
RenCutypoison said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Apparently she is, I thought she wasn't either but she's fighting on the opposing side. I still hope she'll join the party eventually.

It was stated they will have to fight at some point. That doesn't make her an antagonist.

Pretty sure the hero will end up with her. But it seems she has the same power as him, so she probably won't be playable.

RenCutypoison said:
VanceIX said:
RenCutypoison said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

It was stated they will have to fight at some point. That doesn't make her an antagonist.

Pretty sure the hero will end up with her. But it seems she has the same power as him, so she probably won't be playable.

True, antagonist is a pretty strong word. More like, they are not allies at the beginning of the game and have some conflict. I guess we'll see. 

Are both girls playable? I think I remember there being just two. Or is it only the guys that are playable? If they just add one more, I think it would be perfect but it seems unlikely that they will add to the cast.