By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My one wish for Final Fantasy XV

TheKoreanGuy said:
Are both girls playable? I think I remember there being just two. Or is it only the guys that are playable? If they just add one more, I think it would be perfect but it seems unlikely that they will add to the cast.

Stella, the blonde, is a villian. Not sure about the other one. Nomura said they didn't announce all the characters in game. Maybe we could be looking at a few females?

I personally want an all male cast. I don't think there's been an FF without a female cast.

Around the Network
ParryWinkle said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
Are both girls playable? I think I remember there being just two. Or is it only the guys that are playable? If they just add one more, I think it would be perfect but it seems unlikely that they will add to the cast.

Stella, the blonde, is a villian. Not sure about the other one. Nomura said they didn't announce all the characters in game. Maybe we could be looking at a few females?

I personally want an all male cast. I don't think there's been an FF without a female cast.

Oh, whaaat. I didn't consider that possibility, haha. Well as long as the characters are extremely interesting, then I don't care about an all male cast. Still, a few females wouldn't hurt!

TheKoreanGuy said:
ParryWinkle said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

Oh, whaaat. I didn't consider that possibility, haha. Well as long as the characters are extremely interesting, then I don't care about an all male cast. Still, a few females wouldn't hurt!

I agree. This Final Fantasy has been looking superb so far. The characters all seem interesting thus far, especially Noctis. 

Stella is too cute to be villian though ;_:

Agreed! Hopefully that's the case, but seems like Square is aiming Fujoshi and Yaoi fans with this game :(

I like yaoi, so no. I enjoy the sausage fest.

Go back to X-2 if you want women!

Around the Network

While I agree that there is no reason for a lack of females, I have higher priorities

- Good party dynamics, ie, an actual party not just 1 or 2 people

- AIRSHIP

- Turn bases system with traditional setting.... oh

IX and X are my favourites. While I've enjoyed what I've seen of FFXV so far, it doesn't look like it's going to challenge them

I just hope it plays well as concerned about the battle system. Of course I did enjoy XIII battle system just fine.

Munkeh111 said:
While I agree that there is no reason for a lack of females, I have higher priorities

- AIRSHIP

IX and X are my favourites. While I've enjoyed what I've seen of FFXV so far, it doesn't look like it's going to challenge them

I guess SE is gonna just experiment wildly with the new FFs while keeping Bravely Default as a "traditional" Final Fantasy spinoff to appease us old-school fans :P

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Munkeh111 said:

- AIRSHIP

It will have all of those except turn based combat.

I'm looking foward to the new Type-0-like combat.

VanceIX said:
Munkeh111 said:

- AIRSHIP

I guess SE is gonna just experiment wildly with the new FFs while keeping Bravely Default as a "traditional" Final Fantasy spinoff to appease us old-school fans :P

Well can they release that on a console I own? You'd think that maybe those people who had PS2s still actually have consoles