By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My one wish for Final Fantasy XV

VanceIX said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Never even noticed a lack of females.

Really? I saw this promotional image of the playable cast I just went ugh...

Edit: 400th post w00t!

What's wrong with the lack of females?

Around the Network
ParryWinkle said:
VanceIX said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Less variety in party members. Every FF game has had females in the party, and they are almost always more varied and interesting than the male characters.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
Zero999 said:

maybe the blond guy is a chick. and they should switch noctis with the rightmost guy.

Blond guy is confirmed male, sadly. Also I agree, having the MC being older and more mature for a change would be nice. We all know that either Balthier or Basch should have been the true MC of FFXII.

maybe "she's" a tranny.

yeah, there's the older and more mature thing but I wanted the rightmost as MC because he is the hottest :P (and the only non emo guy)

VanceIX said:
ParryWinkle said:
VanceIX said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Less variety in party members. Every FF game has had females in the party, and they are almost always more varied and interesting than the male characters.

That's the thing. XV is changing a lot from your traditional FF and this is just another unusual change.

But not all the characters have been announced. I could be wrong.

We had girl-on-girl with Vanille and Fang on FFXIII. Now it's the time for a sausage fest, for balance purposes. Noctis should come out as gay, and dump Stella's ass, too. Also, the left most guy in the party looks so girly he could be considered the female member.

Overall, I think an all-male cast is fine. Don't need females just for the sake of having them if they story doesn't need it. Also, put a cat, a dog, anything in my party instead of an annoying female like Vanille. FFS.

Around the Network

I think we all can agree that what really matters is having well written characters despite being male or female. "wishing" for a playable female character just for the sake of it is kind of shallow.

VXIII said:
I think we all can agree that what really matters is having well written characters despite being male or female. "wishing" for a playable female character just for the sake of it is kind of shallow.

I give this post a 100/100

You know, that doesn't particularly bother. I can be pretty sexist when it comes to RPGs and team composition. For example, I only train male pokemon. Any real benefit? None, but I still do it.

On FFXIII, i also only played with snow, hope and sazh. Why? I am a sexist pig or secretly in the closet...or both.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

AshKetchum1992 said:
VXIII said:

I give this post a 100/100

Or maybe it's just a little nice to have some variety in the party, rather than 5 emo-looking men? Calling someone shallow just because they want a little variety in a game is a bit uncalled for, I appreciate great script, but adding female characters with great script wouldn't hurt either. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC