By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My one wish for Final Fantasy XV

I dont care about sausage fest or not. What i want is a good plot to drive me along.

I could even have tolerated FFXIII's terrible combat system if the plot was anything worthwhile.

Around the Network
Kongfucius said:

Because Rule 34. It was never not going to happen

Rule 34? It's pretty much Rule 1.

- Quote tree cut,

Carl

LemonSlice said:

Rule 34? It's pretty much Rule 1.

True, I wonder why that caught on rather than calling it Rule 1... it's just one of those 4chan things I guess

- Quote tree cut,

Carl

Nem said:

I dont care about sausage fest or not. What i want is a good plot to drive me along.

I could even have tolerated FFXIII's terrible combat system if the plot was anything worthwhile.

This.

And here I was sure this thread would be about how you just want it to actually release this gen

Around the Network
Angelus said:
And here I was sure this thread would be about you just want it to actually release this gen

Well, that too :P

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

That's exactly its biggest problem and the biggest reason why I'm less excited than ever about a FF game. Usually you are able to stack up your entire main party with girls but it seems FFXV doesn't even manage one -.-

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Yeah the only possibility I could see would be Stella but she an antagonist.
The only playable female character I've seen from Nomura is Aqua.

Stella isn't an antagonist.

Do you mean in a game nomura directed ? Even so Shiki was playable(Twewy), and Xion (358/2 days).

Wouldn't mind it, but it doesn't bother me if there are no girls either, to me it's more important that the characters are actually written well, cause that's something I feel is a pretty big problem with Final Fantasy games: the characters are are just walking clichés.

Well, they've only shown 2 girls and I think only one is playable.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.