By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you expect from Nintendo at E3?

Ok, so Nintendo may likely do a Nintendo direct instead of a big E3 conferance. Either way they will have a few announcements both for the Wii U and for the 3DS. What do you expect?

These are my predictions(all for the Wii U):

- New Zelda (obviously)

- 1 new casual game, maybe Mario Party. Nintendo's casual games for the system haven't really sold that well so far, hopefully Nintendo will focus more on core IPs.

- At least 2 big(ish) in-house game announcements, one of them from Intelligent System

- 1 - 2 outsourced Nintendo IPs, probably being developed in Japan

Edit:

- A HD remake similar to Wind Waker

- Only two of my predictions will come true and it will end in disappointment

What are your predictions?

Around the Network

I honestly don't know what to expect.

Metroid and Zelda but I expect nothing at all, I will be dissapointed in the end.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Release dates... That is all you should be expecting

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I expect that I will probably be disappointed... sadly enough... although I am pretty excited that they are releasing goldensun on the virtual console next month!

Around the Network
gergroy said:
I expect that I will probably be disappointed... sadly enough... although I am pretty excited that they are releasing goldensun on the virtual console next month!

I forgot to predict disappointment. Pretty much guaranteed

The only announcement I'm 100% sure about is Zelda U. Not sure about anything else, but I'm hoping for a Paper Mario U announcement.

I will be pretty pissed if Reggie doesn't get confirmed for Smash Bros 4 at E3!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

gergroy said:

This has been the outcome for a couple years now, and so far Nintendo hasn't changed, so you're probably going to be spot on with that one.

More Wii U support than 3ds.