By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you expect from Nintendo at E3?

I could go for an HD version of Sunshine BUT... I'd almost prefer a 3DS port myself. And from the work I've done on ARM based embedded hardware, I think the 3DS could handle it without any problems perhaps showing some graphical upgrades along the way.

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
snowdog said:
We'll see what we saw for E3 2012. A pre-E3 Nintendo Direct and an E3 conference.

And they're going to need them both.

We're going to see the following:

1) Zelda U
2) Metroid U
3) Starfox U by Platinum Games
4) Ice Climbers 3D
5) Wave Race U
6) Eternal Darkness HD (given the Wind Waker HD treatment)
7) News of Sega and Nintendo collaborating to bring Bayonetta 1 to the Wii U

And no, I'm not setting myself up for disappointment lol

Let's make a bet. I bet that Metroid, Starfox, Ice Climbers, Wave Race, and Eternal Darkness HD will not be announced. 

For everyone I'm right about, you put that I was right for that amount of days (Like if I get 3 right, you do it for 3 days)

And vise versa.

You are aware I wasn't being serious, right..?

Although I think I may be right about Zelda U, Bayonetta 1 and possibly Eternal Darkness HD though. If we don't see Eternal Darkness given the Wind Waker HD treatment I'm pretty sure that we'll see at least 1 other GameCube game being converted.

It's a no-brainer. They have conversion software available to do the job and it was quick and easy to do going by the announcement and release of Wind Waker HD. They must have done it from start to finish in 6-8 months.

They need to have release dates (at least w in a 30 day window) for thier key games like Zelda, X and smash

They should let everyone know why they should be very happy they have a Wii u going forward and/ or why they will miss out if they don t

They need to communicate w their consumer base and end market in some detail

Anything they don t give release dates or at least release windows +-30 days- is as good as not mentioned/ revealed at E3.

snowdog said:
Nintentacle said:
snowdog said:
We'll see what we saw for E3 2012. A pre-E3 Nintendo Direct and an E3 conference.

1) Zelda U
2) Metroid U
4) Ice Climbers 3D
5) Wave Race U

Let's make a bet. I bet that Metroid, Starfox, Ice Climbers, Wave Race, and Eternal Darkness HD will not be announced. 

For everyone I'm right about, you put that I was right for that amount of days (Like if I get 3 right, you do it for 3 days)

And vise versa.

Although I think I may be right about Zelda U, Bayonetta 1 and possibly Eternal Darkness HD though. If we don't see Eternal Darkness given the Wind Waker HD treatment I'm pretty sure that we'll see at least 1 other GameCube game being converted.

It's a no-brainer. They have conversion software available to do the job and it was quick and easy to do going by the announcement and release of Wind Waker HD. They must have done it from start to finish in 6-8 months.

6 months by 4 people.  Seriously.  It was a major cash cow.  We will see another, I'm sure.

Around the Network
snowdog said:
Nintentacle said:
snowdog said:

1) Zelda U
2) Metroid U
4) Ice Climbers 3D
5) Wave Race U

And vise versa.

Oh... well maybe you should practice on Internet sarcasm. :p

Star Fox by a competent developer would be great, very fresh and just want people need to get excited. Would be interesting to see how it sells as well.

Pokemon Z or X2/Y2

I'm expecting a lot of delicious fanboy tears and sweet butt hurt, that's what I'm expecting. Sadly, some of those tears and butt hurt will be mine :(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

i just wanna see a smash date honestly :(