By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you expect from Nintendo at E3?

SSB4, Yarn Yoshi, X, Hyrule Warriors, Sonic Boom, SMTxFE, and Bayonetta 2 all rescheduled for 2015.

Mr. Iwata: "Please understand..."

Around the Network

Wii U

-release dates for already announced games like Smash, X, Bayonetta

-trailers for Yarn Yoshi and SMTxFE with possible release dates/windows

-Zelda announcement

-teaser for Retro Studios next game

-Miyamoto's new IP

-NFC game (might be Miyamoto's new ip)

-another 3rd party collaboration

-HD rerelease, likely Mario Sunshine

3DS

-Smash Bros release date

-2D Metroid

-Advance Wars

-Pokemon Z

-Majora's Mask 3D

-some Japanese localizations

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I find it interesting the people expecting Retro's next IP. They probably just started it in November with DKCTF wrapping up. Nintendo recently stated that Retro is now pretty much big enough to work on 2 titles, but I think that is a very recent development.

Yoshiaki Koizumi has stated that EAD Tokyo was working on a second game while making SM3DW, however, and said we'll here about that soon. I think there's a chance at E3.

There is also most definitely an NFC game in the works too which is supposed to launch this year. I can see these 2 titles and Zelda U forming the heart of their Wii U reveals for E3, to go along with updates on the titles we know about.

ieatdragonz said:
burninmylight said:

They've said Zelda U is in development. We just don't have a single detail on it. I have zero confidence we will get a Paper Mario in the vein of 64 and TTYD anytime within the next five years. After they screwed up Super Paper Mario and Sticker Star and moved the RPG stuff to the Mario & Luigi series on handhelds, I bet they just stick that IP in the freezer. A damn shame too.

You know I must be Insane because Super Paper Mario is one of my favorite games of all time.

Screw Sticker Star though.

Not saying SPM is a bad game, it's just such a far cry from what I and many others want in a Paper Mario game.

i expect nothing from them at E3

Around the Network

The best fur I've seen in my entire life.

shikamaru317 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
SSB4, Yarn Yoshi, X, Hyrule Warriors, Sonic Boom, SMTxFE, and Bayonetta 2 all rescheduled for 2015.

Mr. Iwata: "Please understand..."

lol

For a serious answer, I expect them to have them hands-on events again! ^_^

A Nintendo Direct. They will also show Zelda Warriors from Tecmo. We need more footage of Super smash and Mario kart. I don't know when those games launch at all so i'll assume after E3. Nintendos will be the most underwhelming I am sure.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
A Nintendo Direct. They will also show Zelda Warriors from Tecmo. We need more footage of Super smash and Mario kart. I don't know when those games launch at all so i'll assume after E3. Nintendos will be the most underwhelming I am sure.

If you looked at me signature you'd know Mario Kart 8 releases before E3!

Einsam_Delphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

If you looked at me signature you'd know Mario Kart 8 releases before E3!

Good stuff. :)