By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you expect from Nintendo at E3?

I've seen more than a few meentions of Super Mario Sunshine HD...
How would they do that without the sliding L/R buttons that the GCN controller had???
I'm curious to hear what people think...
I won't predict that E3 will be disappointing, but I will predict that people will be disappointed regardless...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

Focus on tomodachi collection
Show more from thing we already know
WiiU remodel

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

My expectations:
Hints at a 3DS successor (ie GBA came out in 2000, original DS in 2004. 3DS 2011, New system 2015?)
-A new Zelda for the Wii U
-Majoras Mask remake for 3DS
-More footage and info about the new Smash Bros.
-New, 3D (think Super Mario 64, not Super Mario 3d Land) Mario Platformer for 3DS
-Few gimmicky accessories for the Wii U
-Few Special Edition Console Bundles, likely revolving around the new Smash Bros

That is if they show up. I would NOT get my hopes up even if they do, sadly.

- No conference
- No Zelda U
- TPHD/MMHD/MM3D
- Metroid 3DS

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
- No conference
- No Zelda U
- TPHD/MMHD/MM3D
- Metroid 3DS

I'm getting really tired of your negativity toward Nintendo's E3.

LiquorandGunFun said:
That is if they show up.

Bayonetta 2 will be ported to PS4 and X1, right ? Please don't answer.

I expect a conference, featuring:

-Tomadachi Collection
-Majora's Mask 3D
-Pokemon Z
-SSB Date

-Zelda U reveal
-X name and date
-Mistwalker RPG
-EAD Tokyo's second project
-NFC game
-SSB Date
-Metroid Other M sequel
-Another collaboration

and hardware redesign, could be either system.
-

To be honest, as long as they show off Zelda Wii U and give "X" a proper title and reveal more about it, that's probably all I'd need to be content.

However, obviously I DO hope that they'll reveal 3DS games for the 2nd half of this year and beyond, give a release window for both versions of Smash Bros., show off Yarn Yoshi and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem finally, another trailer and release window for Hyrule Warriors, and hopefully have at least one "surprise" game for Wii U that we don't already know about.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

oh, and another HD game. Either Mario Sunshine or F-Zero.