By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you expect from Nintendo at E3?

Maybe FExSMT After Wiiu started slowing down they just went completely quiet on that. Also most likely Bayonetta 2/X/Smash/and zelda and they'll just give the release dates finally we've been waiting since 2013....

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network

I just want them to show the new Zelda game for Wii U.If they do then they will win e3 for me.It's that simple.

I expect them to play it safe like last year. I don't think that I would be missing much if I end up skipping Nintendo E3 direct.

Nintentacle said:
The only announcement I'm 100% sure about is Zelda U. Not sure about anything else, but I'm hoping for a Paper Mario U announcement.

Paper Mario U, Zelda U, and Smash for Wii U will make me remember this console as a good console not a device people were dissappointed with.

If they end up not doing this Nintendo will forever look like monkeys to me.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

ieatdragonz said:
Nintentacle said:
The only announcement I'm 100% sure about is Zelda U. Not sure about anything else, but I'm hoping for a Paper Mario U announcement.

Paper Mario U, Zelda U, and Smash for Wii U will make me remember this console as a good console not a device people were dissappointed with.

Do you mean announced at E3? Because those will are all coming to the console.

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
ieatdragonz said:
Nintentacle said:

Paper Mario and Zelda U still haven't been announced yet. There's still a good chance Paper Mario U is not coming so I want an announcment. If Zelda U isn't announced Nintendo will pretty much kill themselves.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

Only mentioning unannounced games.

3DS:
- Metroid
- Majora's Mask remake

Wii U:
- Zelda
- Mario Strikers
- Miyamoto new IP

- Super Mario Sunshine HD

ieatdragonz said:
Nintentacle said:
ieatdragonz said:
Nintentacle said:

Paper Mario and Zelda U still haven't been announced yet. There's still a good chance Paper Mario U is not coming so I want an announcment. If Zelda U isn't announced Nintendo will pretty much kill themselves.

They've said Zelda U is in development. We just don't have a single detail on it. I have zero confidence we will get a Paper Mario in the vein of 64 and TTYD anytime within the next five years. After they screwed up Super Paper Mario and Sticker Star and moved the RPG stuff to the Mario & Luigi series on handhelds, I bet they just stick that IP in the freezer. A damn shame too.

We'll see what we saw for E3 2012. A pre-E3 Nintendo Direct and an E3 conference.

And they're going to need them both.

We're going to see the following:

1) Zelda U
2) Metroid U
3) Starfox U by Platinum Games
4) Ice Climbers 3D
5) Wave Race U
6) Eternal Darkness HD (given the Wind Waker HD treatment)
7) News of Sega and Nintendo collaborating to bring Bayonetta 1 to the Wii U

And no, I'm not setting myself up for disappointment lol

ieatdragonz said:
Nintentacle said:
ieatdragonz said:
Nintentacle said:

Well Paper Mario is on every Nintendo console since N64, so I think It's guaranteed to come.