By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Calling it now: Mario Kart 8 will flop! Vita will rise!

Tagged games:

Mario Kart 8 will flop, Vita will rise!

Yup, MK8 will flop hard! 71 16.44%

You wish Anfebious! 361 83.56%

Total:432
DarkNight_DS said:
The bigger issue for anyone looking to buy a Wii U is not knowing what comes after Mario Kart and Smash Bros....

Exactly, 2015 and beyond is an abyss.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
SubiyaCryolite said:
DarkNight_DS said:
The bigger issue for anyone looking to buy a Wii U is not knowing what comes after Mario Kart and Smash Bros....

I didn't know the other consoles already have their 2015 and 2016 lineups confirmed.

Zero999 said:
DarkNight_DS said:

A lot of games are coming BETWEEN and after those two.

LOL No there is not a LOT of games coming.  You could take all those games and count them up and  he number you'd get would be the same as the # of games released on the 2 competiting systems during a single month give or take a few weeks. 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

they might as well port it to PS4

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

DarkNight_DS said:

We only know about Zelda U, because I highly doubt that we are getting Hyrule Warriors and Zelda U the same year. That's it. No Paper Mario, Metroid, Star Fox, Mario Party, nothing. Heck, we don't even know if Yarn Yoshi is 2014 or not. What about the Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem? Is that game even in production anymore? So many unanswered questions..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
DarkNight_DS said:

I didn't know the other consoles already have their 2015 and 2016 lineups confirmed.

They don't need to.  The developers are putting support behind them.  Who else other then Nintendo and some Indy Devs is confirmed to be making games still for the Wii U?  Ubisoft is basically done.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Vita ... selling well in North America?

Vita is the worst selling piece of major hardware released from any of Nintendo/MS/Sony since the Virtual Boy in 1995. 

Anfebious said:
JakDaSnack said:
Anfebious said:

I think Sony supports most of it's consoles for 10 years am I right? With 10 years I'm pretty sure the Vita can catch up to the 3DS, it's a lot of time to improve!

Isn't the DS still supported?

Yes but the DS was a monster in sales. The 3DS is already facing a serious decline in sales. There is a possibiity that Nintendo is planning to release a successor in the near future and that will cut the 3DS life for good.

If the 3ds sales stopped right now, the vita would have to sell 35 million more units.  That's gonna be tough even with a pricecut in north America.  Even with the serious decline in sales the 3ds is selling over 4x as much as the vita week-to-week.  Idk, no matter how much I crunch the numbers I can't see the vita passing the 3ds, so I'm curious how much you think the vita/3ds will sell year by year until the vita passes the 3ds.

Something...Something...Games...Something

When making a troll thread they need to have some type of grounding. You can't go this crazy.

Mr Puggsly said:
Prediction, MK8 will sell better than any Vita game ever will.

How you can say this hat for facts you have? Maybe he has only 1 Millionseller in the entire fucking Library. Bitch please thats mean nothing.

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....