By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Calling it now: Mario Kart 8 will flop! Vita will rise!

Tagged games:

Mario Kart 8 will flop, Vita will rise!

Yup, MK8 will flop hard! 71 16.44%

You wish Anfebious! 361 83.56%

Total:432

Considering it gave a 666% boost over the weekend I think you're wrong. 3k doesn't sound like 666%

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network

I thought OP was joking/being sarcastic/doing a little bit of harmless trolling...

but i guess it's too late to say that now

RobDX said:
I thought OP was joking/being sarcastic/doing a little bit of harmless trolling...

but i guess it's too late to say that now

I was honestly about to call out on such a negative prediction, or if the OP didn't have the stones to own up to their words, but that wasn't the case, abeit not exactly admitting they were wrong / admitting defeat.

Best something than nothing, but at least I can teach my friends outside this site how to not set such low expectations and proclaiming it like it's some set-in-stone inevitability.

Anfebious said:
Seems like I was completely off in my prediction... on my defense... there where 59 people that agreed with me!

Sure, but 59 other people didn't make a massive thread and take up bets on it.

Good to see you owning up but you had to know this was coming even before you made the thread.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
Anfebious said:
Seems like I was completely off in my prediction... on my defense... there where 59 people that agreed with me!

Sure, but 59 other people didn't make a massive thread and take up bets on it.

Good to see you owning up but you had to know this was coming even before you made the thread.

I didn't pass my math exam at that time hence why my thread was so innacurate. Worry not my friend, I already passed my exams and I'm a pro at maths, next time I will be more accurate in my predictions and include pie graphs (similar to those incredilbe pie graphs from the Polygon staff).

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

I think a flock of crow is in order for a prediction this bad! Eat up Anfebious!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I think a flock of crow is in order for a prediction this bad! Eat up Anfebious!

That would be a murder of crows...which is fitting as the prediction was killed by Mario Kart 8.

The rEVOLution is not being televised