By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digital Foundry compares Wii U/PS4/XB1 versions of Rayman Legends, pegs Wii U as winner

Playing it on the PC I always wondered why they bothered including Murfy at all, but now it makes sense. Although, its not really integral to the core gameplay imo, it still changes the experience which is good. I don't remember him being used much in the classic levels though. The content in that game was the main selling point for me, more content than any other platformer i've played.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

yeah!!! now at least WiiU will be the best console for cartoon graphics games... 

JoeTheBro said:
Gameplay>graphics

Or at least gameplay>identical graphics. There's no difference between the visuals or performance.

I would have just left it there. Although Legends is a very pretty game, it's the gameplay that has me hooked.

Vita version is best. Most Levels Cheapest price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Walter_Kovacs1986 said:
Geo said:
I got the PS4 version still regardless, even though I own a Wii U.

Why? If you own a WiiU you might as well have bought that version, since it's were the game was originally made

I haven't got a single game to play on the PS4, so figured it would be a better investment for me. Also, you get trophies. 

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Around the Network

If the Wii U wins the Angry Birds comparison as well I'm gonna have to trade in my X1.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

But, but...........the  textures in the PS4 and Xbox One versions are 0.00001% clearer and  and nobody likes the GamePad! Nintendo probably gave Eurogamer some money bags that's all.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

well a win its a win i guess

fleischr said:
Wii U 3rd party FTW!

... maybe it's only win. but a win nonetheless.

Cue the other fanboys arguing elsewise....

The game was designed for the WiiU from the scratch, obviously other consoles can´t fully mimic its touch gameplay elements

So far, Rayman Legends sold better on WiiU, as well as Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed. We could say there are two wins... hhehehehe

I got it on ps4 so as far as that goes it won my money.

The touch pad on the ds4 works nicely for the scratch offs, I am enjoying the game overall. Good game to have on any system.