By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digital Foundry compares Wii U/PS4/XB1 versions of Rayman Legends, pegs Wii U as winner

WiiU more powerful than PS4/X1 confirmed!

Around the Network

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Well DF didn't talk about the Remote play advantage of PS4 version.

And they completely ignored (in their conclusion) the zero loading times advantage on PS4/XB1.

I got the PS4 version still regardless, even though I own a Wii U.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

I'll have to buy this game eventually. I'll download it when I finally get a hard drive for my wii u

Around the Network

Well don't expect any fucking sales Ubisoft, late, lazy, overpriced port, they must be part of the third party conspiracy against Sony and Microsoft

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Geo said:
I got the PS4 version still regardless, even though I own a Wii U.

Why? If you own a WiiU you might as well have bought that version, since it's were the game was originally made

iv got this on pc playing at 3200X1800p lol. The higher resolution doesn't add anything noticeable for the title though.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Simplified quicktime button prompts just can't replace the tactile fun of the Wii U version's touchscreen play.

Bristow9091 said:
trixiemafia86 said:
iv got this on pc playing at 3200X1800p lol. The higher resolution doesn't add anything noticeable for the title though.

lolzers

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]