By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread - Premier 6th of April in U.S.

green_sky said:

Oh bless Lord Jiggly :3

Around the Network

Dear internet, thank you very much for the spoilers.

But, I did enjoy it, while it lasted :/

I'd read it in the book, but nothing could prepare me for that :/

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Did anybody think the Daenerys Targaryen part of the Show was BS?

I cant stand her, she lets this guy (Lord friendzone) go. Yes I get getting upset but B****, the guy was there when you werent s***! Stood by yourside and let you live

I hate people like that. Did Goku exile Vegeta from Earth? I mean WTF! Selfish Whore

Ths entire episode was fantastic though

tbone51 said:

I cant stand her, she lets this guy (Lord friendzone) go. Yes I get getting upset but B****, the guy was there when you werent s***! Stood by yourside and let you live

I hate people like that. Did Goku exile Vegeta from Earth? I mean WTF! Selfish Whore

She is drinking on her own cool-aid. Daenerys is doing well for herself because of her supporters; her Dragons and many advisors. But now she's let her pride get the better of herself and let a crucial part of her army go (and friend) I feel its going to be the start of a slippery slope for the character.

On the other side of Westeros, some interesting development happening at The Eryrie with Sansa Stark; who looks like has turned to the dark side and joined Littlefinger - gross match, hope they don't hook up together.

Around the Network
hinch said:
tbone51 said:

She is drinking on her own cool-aid. Daenerys is doing well for herself because of her supporters; her Dragons and many advisors. But now she's let her pride get the better of herself and let a crucial part of her army go (and friend) I feel its going to be the start of a slippery slope for the character.

On the other side of Westeros, some interesting development happening at The Eryrie with Sansa Stark; who looks like has turned to the dark side and joined Littlefinger - gross match, hope they don't hook up together.

lmao so true. She really is getting Cocky as hell. I get she had it hard but this is too much. TBH this pissed me off the most, maybe in the entire show.

It reminds me of so many anime, but this was the first time in a similar situation that this happened -_-

Everytjing else though @.@, Sansa going to the..... Star Wars reference :0

tbone51 said:
hinch said:
tbone51 said:

lmao so true. She really is getting Cocky as hell. I get she had it hard but this is too much. TBH this pissed me off the most, maybe in the entire show.

It reminds me of so many anime, but this was the first time in a similar situation that this happened -_-

Everytjing else though @.@, Sansa going to the..... Star Wars reference :0

Yep, its annoying to watch. So much potential, though, I have a gut feeling that Daenerys is going to piss it all away before she ever gets the army to Kings Landing (thats IF she gets there).

And yeah about Sansa, I think the dress and the walk lol.

I am done with Game of Thrones I can´t take that shit anymore. Maritn is Cunt Benioff is a cunt and Weiss is a cunt

I am out, now I am going back to watch Buffy and Angel. Back then the world was all right. Fucking cunts and twats :'(!!!!

:'(

It gets worse every time.. :'(

Yuck. UGH. YUCK.

I read that in the books, but DAMN.