By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread - Premier 6th of April in U.S.

This thread needs to talk about last night -_- im horrified for life now

Around the Network
starcraft said:
What the actual fuck!?!!??!!

My thoughts exactly.

Truely gruesome way to go :/

man-bear-pig said:
I bought the A Storm of Swords book the other day cos I couldn't wait 2 weeks to see the outcome of the mountain and oberyns fight..read the whole book in a day.. HOLY SH8 is all I have to say! There's so much things in the book that they're going to have to squeeze into these last 3 episodes..gonna be amazing!

You sir, man bear, are a pig and a scholar. Am almost done the book too but took much longer than a day...

So it finally happened after two weeks. Some gifs to sum up the feelings. 

Red Viper Vs The Mountain

General reaction to every episode. Just some pyrrhic victories, here and there. 

Also the cool comic i wanted to post but couldn't properly hide it behind the spoiler tags. 

http://mccomseycomix.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/the-red-viper-vs-the-mountain-that-rides-a-12-page-comic/

Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

Good good. Now you know how horrible Mortal Kombat and such things have been to less desensitized people. Fight Club was amateur stuff ;)

hinch said:
starcraft said:
What the actual fuck!?!!??!!

My thoughts exactly.

Truely gruesome way to go :/

Horrendous!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ehehehehe

green_sky said:
JayWood2010 said:

Good good. Now you know how horrible Mortal Kombat and such things have been to less desensitized people. Fight Club was amateur stuff ;)

lol not even joking though i realyl cant get it out of my head.  OUt of all four seasons that is the first time i had to turn my head.  And the scream -_-  Ugh, just the worst.

JayWood2010 said: lol not even joking though i realyl cant get it out of my head.  OUt of all four seasons that is the first time i had to turn my head.  And the scream -_-  Ugh, just the worst.

Yea, it was just so gruesome. Hope this helps. Let that melody sink into your head/heart.