By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread - Premier 6th of April in U.S.

Guys, we should have a little notice before spoilers, some for the episodes and some for the books.

Other than that, really amazing episodes, pity that some random youtuber spoiled me a lot :(

Around the Network
benao87 said:
Guys, we should have a little notice before spoilers, some for the episodes and some for the books.

Other than that, really amazing episodes, pity that some random youtuber spoiled me a lot :(

youtube and Facebook are a minefield for anyone who hasn't read the books. 

Signature goes here!

Augen said:

Another fantastic episode with just some great acting and character work. It really has picked back up and the final few episodes are all set up for brilliant culmination. I have been very pleased despite some odd minor changes to scenes or dialog.

Curious as to others thoughts here.

I have seen the episode now and I agree it was another very good episode. Once again all the scenes with Tyrion were great especially his talk with Oberyn. I'm a little annoyed that they changed one of my favorite lines ever when Littlefinger pushes Lysa out the Moon Door but it was still very satisfying to see her fly.

Signature goes here!

Shaping up to maybe be my favorite season aside from one. Every episode has just been great. Can't wait to see the Mountain/Red Viper fight.

Good good. Getting some people posting in here.

Around the Network

I bought the A Storm of Swords book the other day cos I couldn't wait 2 weeks to see the outcome of the mountain and oberyns fight..read the whole book in a day.. HOLY SH8 is all I have to say! There's so much things in the book that they're going to have to squeeze into these last 3 episodes..gonna be amazing!

J_Allard said:
Shaping up to maybe be my favorite season aside from one. Every episode has just been great. Can't wait to see the Mountain/Red Viper fight.

What's coming up is pretty much the best part of the entire book series (the end of Storm of Swords), so the rest of this season will be even better

Get ready for a bit of a slowdown after that, though they may cut out some of the filler and add in some new non-PoV-character scenes to make up for it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

So sad that each season has so few episodes, and then we have to wait another year for it to continue...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
So sad that each season has so few episodes, and then we have to wait another year for it to continue...

We're already on something like a minute of airtime per page of novel. I don't think they could really drag it out any more

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

What the actual fuck!?!!??!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS