By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread - Premier 6th of April in U.S.

Sorry, been so busy with work got a bit behind this week.

Got the reaction I expected from folks, and all I can say is you will want to watch the next two episodes to see the fall out.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Yuck. UGH. YUCK.

I read that in the books, but DAMN.

I remember thinking Viserys death was more brutal in the books, but this lived up to the brutality.

saw it an hour ago and holy shit!! :(

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

It's interesting that what happens next in the Wall storyline was left for the season finale. I thought they'd try and fit that in here.

Still, though, an excellent episode.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I better tag this before the season finale. Can't wait to start waiting for another year :)

Around the Network

It was a very good episode. They fused two seperate events into one but it worked. Loved that big chain that tore through the climbing wildlings. We saw that, even though he's an asshole, Alliser Thorne can at least fight pretty darn well (a good trait for a former master-at-arms) which is more than I can say for that coward Janos Slynt.

Signature goes here!

I lol'ed when that little kid shot Ygritte and then he was like "yay", and then Ygritte died murmuring her stupid catchphrase.

Brilliant episode. Felt like I as watching a major film with the pan shots and epic feel. Also, focusing on one setting really gave the moment the weight it needed.

I got goose flesh when they recited the oath in the tunnel, and the change to kill more characters than the book left me shocked and hurt, but helps with the dire atmosphere.

Also, giants and mammoths and finally see Ghost in action again.

Curious to see how far along this thread they go for the finale given King's Landing has major events to go as well. Man I love this show!

I did like this episode, still hate the show tough

Oberyn where are you?

That was an epic finale. Usually things get intense in episode 9 and leaving the finale to be more somber affair. This was mighty intense though. They had so much to cover and i think they did a pretty great job with it. 

Now a year long wait for season 5.