By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - lock please. see other thread. vinnie's

I expect them to have shipped around 2m wiiU's and around 7-7.5m 3ds systems going by their revisions. I am curious if they will post a loss in this quarter. Going by their revisions, it would seem so but I just can't picture how they could post a loss in a quarter where they shipped so much hardware and software.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Nintentacle said:
I wonder how Wii U did. Either way, anyone who thinks going to smartphones is a good idea is an idiot.

Shareholders are usually pretty stupid. I guarantee Nintendo will announce something related to mobile development. Probably some apps that complement WiiU/3DS games. It doesn't have to be all bad. A pokedex app on your phone would be awesome. They could even give away a free pokemon on X/Y for everyone who downloads the app. If Nintendo is smart about it then mobile development could help them out quite a bit.

They already have a Pokedex app on your phone which already caused a brief jump in stock prices.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Can't wait for this! They need some restructuring

Lets break the record for number of Nintendo Doomed threads people!

/s

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Obviously Nintendo isn't in the best of situations at the moment, but at the same time that means that changes need to be made and certain risks need to be taken.

It'll be interesting to see how the company meets these challenges.

Mr Khan said:
Fusioncode said:
Nintentacle said:
I wonder how Wii U did. Either way, anyone who thinks going to smartphones is a good idea is an idiot.

Shareholders are usually pretty stupid. I guarantee Nintendo will announce something related to mobile development. Probably some apps that complement WiiU/3DS games. It doesn't have to be all bad. A pokedex app on your phone would be awesome. They could even give away a free pokemon on X/Y for everyone who downloads the app. If Nintendo is smart about it then mobile development could help them out quite a bit.

They already have a Pokedex app on your phone which already caused a brief jump in stock prices.

Well that's news to me. It's cool that they've released something like that already. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

It will rain blood.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nintendo tab! calling it as 3rd pillar

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Oh man. This is going to be tough to swallow.