By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - lock please. see other thread. vinnie's

This isn't gonna be pretty.

Around the Network

I'm excited cause everyone knows that when Nintendo struggles is when gamers win, so I hope we get new info of the games we know and the ones we don't know!

brace yourselves, the bomb is coming...

Most antecipated games: Mario Kart 8 and Warlords of Draenor.

We're going to have a lot of doom threads in 3 days. Too bad toastboy left, he would have had a field day with this.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I wonder how Wii U did. Either way, anyone who thinks going to smartphones is a good idea is an idiot.

Around the Network

Not gonna be pretty, but it can only go up from here.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Waiting for the headlines.

"Nintendo surprises everyone. Iwata's calculator broken. Highest profit in decades!"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

kowenicki said:
carlos3189 said:
I'm excited cause everyone knows that when Nintendo struggles is when gamers win, so I hope we get new info of the games we know and the ones we don't know!

You wont hear anything about games coming.  This is a financial presentation of past reaults and future expectations, but it isnt a showcase.

May very well accompany one, however, either a snap Direct on Tuesday to forward-buffer, or a direct on Thursday or Friday to essentially provide "hope for the future".

Certainly how Nintendo ran it last year.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Nintentacle said:
I wonder how Wii U did. Either way, anyone who thinks going to smartphones is a good idea is an idiot.

Shareholders are usually pretty stupid. I guarantee Nintendo will announce something related to mobile development. Probably some apps that complement WiiU/3DS games. It doesn't have to be all bad. A pokedex app on your phone would be awesome. They could even give away a free pokemon on X/Y for everyone who downloads the app. If Nintendo is smart about it then mobile development could help them out quite a bit.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Can Nintendo sell negatives numbers again?

Tagged.