By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - lock please. see other thread. vinnie's

Well like others have said it can only get better (for the gamers that is). I expect them to drop their silly motion control schemes including the Wii U pad in favor of a traditional controller.

Why isn't there a Wii U SKU with the pro controller for $199?

Around the Network

Great! I bet after the results are in we are going to have loooots of doom threads! I am so excited!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Mario Jungle Run confirmed for iphone

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Anfebious said:
Great! I bet after the results are in we are going to have loooots of doom threads! I am so excited!

True, it's been a while since we don't have some doom threads. I'm missing the '' Nintendo should go 3rd party'' , '' Nintendo will go bankrupt''... These are what moves VGC

Most antecipated games: Mario Kart 8 and Warlords of Draenor.

Wont be pretty, but Nintendo will roll up their sleeves and get on with it. Perhaps there has been a delay in the direct because Ninty have been frantically putting together trailers of a load of AAA games boasting a full wealth of their IPs...a man can dream cant he?

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
I think there could be some big changes coming.

Iwata's comment about Nintendo becoming skeptical of the model of selling hardware + software in the same old way doesn't sound like he was joking around.

I can't see them revealing much.. Other then " We will start advertising our products via smartphones". Also, can you give me the quote of him being skeptical of their model of selling HW+SW? 

I'm curious, what changes are you expecting them to announce this week?

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Exciting week.

If Nintendo announces that their new business model includes creating their own internet browser to combat that of Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Firefox, I will possibly exploded my lefted toe on my right upper foot...

Hopefully, they'll consider publishing on mobile as well, for their own sake

This will not be pretty. Most looking forward to the Q&A afterwards though. See if we can get an idea of where Nintendo will be headed in the near future.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.