By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2013 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

zhao3gold said:
The result will be PS4>3DS>X1>360>PS3>Wii Mini>Wii U>PSV

Fixed

Around the Network

Looks like a healthy month if no major overtracking has happened. Makes you wonder though why no company has announced BF numbers. That's the bit that worries me. I'm just hoping it was NPD refusing to disclose that info since it happened in the last day of November where as previously BF was 4-5 days before the end of the month (so a week before the monthly sales data is collected).

Tagged

I think 3DS YOY rise is just too high, will find out soon.

The first interesting NPD in a LOOOONG time!!1

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

how many hours left?

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

He is not as good as you think, most of us did way better during the prediction league days

Prediction league was for NPD?

Zax said:
Seems kind of a weird thing for someone to get excited over.

On a sales site? Care to elaborate on why you think so?

This is probably the most anticipated NPD in years.

pezus said:
kirby007 said:

He is not as good as you think, most of us did way better during the prediction league days

Prediction league was for NPD?

you actually weren't here during the league days!? man you missed out

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Microsoft expects PlayStation 4 sales to top Xbox One when NPD releases its November sales data for the U.S. tomorrow, Dennis said. He attributed the lead to Sony’s extra days on sale in November.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-11/microsoft-s-xbox-one-sales-hit-2-million-amid-race-to-catch-sony.html