By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2013 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

kitler53 said:
prediction: kowenicki and ethomaz go at it again and the rest of the site leaves the thread in boredom.

You are the great prophecizing oracle.  I bow down to you.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
kitler53 said:
prediction: kowenicki and ethomaz go at it again and the rest of the site leaves the thread in boredom.

It's not a prophecy if you simply report a fact....

drkohler said:
LivingMetal said:
kitler53 said:

It's not a prophecy if you simply report a fact....

Sarcasm! Sarcasm! Sarcasm! Don't you freakin' get it???! Too much stress... Were's my wife?  I need to get laid.

how much time left?

bananaking21 said:
how much time left?

3 hours 51 minutes

Around the Network

This NPD is nailbiting. If Pachters seemingly incredibly low 150k WiiU sales for the WHOLE month of november is true, it's going to overload GAF. It would be a historic low for flagship Nintendo hardware noone in their worst nightmare could even begin to imagine just a few weeks ago.

If they are true, Nintendo will have no choice but to take drastic measures in 2014. What could those measures be?

Incubi said:
This NPD is nailbiting. If Pachters seemingly incredibly low 150k WiiU sales for the WHOLE month of november is true, it's going to overload GAF. It would be a historic low for flagship Nintendo hardware noone in their worst nightmare could even begin to imagine just a few weeks ago.

If they are true, Nintendo will have no choice but to take drastic measures in 2014. What could those measures be?

The only thing they could do then. Drop every piece of software they can in 2014.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

put pretty much all 3DS development on hold and make sure their resources are fully in Wii U would be the sensible option.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

this will be a blood bath. anyway it turns out this will blow up, with the exception is if VGC is pretty much spot on.

bananaking21 said:
this will be a blood bath. anyway it turns out this will blow up, with the exception is if VGC is pretty much spot on.

If VGChartz is spot on, I expect riots from the "3DS massively overtracked" crowd.