By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Games Or Franchise Would You Like To See A Comeback On The Wii U ?

Tagged games:

Which Is it ?

Metroid 93 41.52%

Star Fox 54 24.11%

Fatal Frame 13 5.80%

F-Zero 45 20.09%

Kirby 4 1.79%

Sequel To Super Mario Galaxy 2 15 6.70%

Total:224

I actually wouldn't mind if they took Other M and made a new game out of it minus the crappy story using a different bounty hunter in the Metroid universe.

I thought there was potential there for a cool sci-fi action series.

And then go ahead and make a proper Samus/Metroid game for the fans that want that.

Around the Network
Mensrea said:
Metroid. None of that Other M Crap either. Don't focus on story, focus on making beautiful alien worlds that have intricate secrets, extensive exploration, a sense of chilling isolation, and haunting music. Stop trying to make Metroid linear, and keep Sakamoto away from the project. Everyone hates on Other M for story, but that really wasn't the main problem. The problem was that it din't play like a Metroid game at all. There was no exploration, no coming back to areas with new tools, no sense of isolation, the music was all rehashed and the ship was a bore to explore.

Amen to that. Other M was a  failed experiment and nothing more.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

the2real4mafol said:
F-Zero
ToxicJosh said:
For me the game I MOST want to see on the Wii U is  F Zero. I just think it's a game that would look and play great on the Wii U.
Videokameras said:
F zero
TheLastStarFighter said:
FZero, Metroid, Wave Race, 1080 Snowboarding and any other non-Mario sports game.  Also, a proper Kid Icarus would be great.  I would also like to see some good new non-Mario IP's launch too, in some genres they don't do much of.  Make a shooter.  I'd like them to step out of the current Nintendo box they're in, and make some innovative games like the above titles were in their day.
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Rogerioandrade said:
People are making so much fuzz about Nintendo latest announcements (or lack of new announcements), but looking at their previous consoles we can safely say that those franchises will be back anytime soon on the WiiU:

Metroid
Kirby
Paper Mario
Fire Emblem
Zelda

Now, I really hope they make a new Starfox and a new F-Zero game. I also wanted them to experiment again with sports games, like they did in the N64 era with those excellent Excitebike64, Wave Race, 1080 Snowboarding

Agree 100%.

I would really like to see a new Star Fox (by Retro if possible) and a new F-Zero. And some sports games would be excellent also. Another Excite game would be awesome.

kekrot said:
Star Fox and F-Zero for me. Metroid doesn't get a "comeback" since its last game was released just three years ago. Or six, depending on how you look at it... Okay we can call it a comeback from bad Metroid games. Ofc I would love a Prime 4.
Kresnik said:
Battalion Wars.  Be damned the reply above!

(But seriously, this series was pretty much made for the gamepad).

Also: F-Zero.
AZWification said:

Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, Eternal Darkness, Mario RPG, Paper Mario ( not that  Sticker Star shit) and many more.

F-Zero. It has the most mentions, and I stopped on the third page (!?!). The poll lies.

Damn you, Nintendo, do it! Right now!! Listen to the crowd!!!

SuperMarioWorld said:
No Wave Race on the poll yet you put F-zero? What is wrong with people!!?!?! Wave Race shits all over F-zero and it has better sales!

Dude, I do LOVE Wave Race (even though I prefer 1080). But F-Zero is, like, God!

Sherlock99 said:
endless ocean

Around the Network

Wave Race.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

WAVE RACE!!!!!!!!!!

like most zelda, metroid, DKC, mario kart.
except of metroid, all of them we know that are comming, so im almost happy with wii U games

i would like to see also snowboard kids