By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Games Or Franchise Would You Like To See A Comeback On The Wii U ?

Tagged games:

Which Is it ?

Metroid 93 41.52%

Star Fox 54 24.11%

Fatal Frame 13 5.80%

F-Zero 45 20.09%

Kirby 4 1.79%

Sequel To Super Mario Galaxy 2 15 6.70%

Total:224

F-Zero. I was just playing GX the other day and that game still has good graphics compared to some games today and some of the best controls of any racing game I have ever played, even after this gen. I love Starfox but F-Zero online would be one of the greatest things ever. Metroid is being made, and it was'nt even that long ago that Other M came out.

Around the Network

I never played it on 3ds (I know, I need to get around to it), but a new Kid Icarus on the U would be awesome.

Also, +1 for advance wars. So much you could do with the gamepad and asynchronous gameplay with it.

I'm still hoping that Platinum are doing Star Fox. After how mental and OTT W101 was, they seem to be the perfect fit IMO.... They have 2 teams right?

I would sell my right kidney for Fatal Frame 5.

4 was one of my favourite games of the 7th gen and one of the finest horror games I've ever experienced. The Wii U Gamepad is PERFECT for controlling the Camera Obscura.

Super Mario RPG, the one developed by Squaresoft.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

Super Mario RPG, the one developed by Squaresoft

This times 10000000000000000000.   I know Nintendo shifted to Paper Mario in terms of console RPG's but the SNES game is one of my all time favorites. 

Around the Network

No Wave Race on the poll yet you put F-zero? What is wrong with people!!?!?! Wave Race shits all over F-zero and it has better sales!

Azzanation said:
Golden Sun

THIS!!!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

SuperMarioWorld said:
No Wave Race on the poll yet you put F-zero? What is wrong with people!!?!?! Wave Race shits all over F-zero and it has better sales!

Never heard of this wave race. Is it popular and play better than F-zero ?

Mario galaxy successor
Star fox
Metroid prime style game by retro ( I'd also like a new 2d metroid but I'd rather see it on the 3ds)
A warioland game (but it could also be handheld, mind you shake was good)

I'm sure I'm leaving out something blatantly obvious.

Metroid Prime U

Donkey Kong 3D platformer
or Banjo and Kazooie 3D platformer

Mario Galaxy 3 / Mario Universe