By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Games Or Franchise Would You Like To See A Comeback On The Wii U ?

Tagged games:

Which Is it ?

Metroid 93 41.52%

Star Fox 54 24.11%

Fatal Frame 13 5.80%

F-Zero 45 20.09%

Kirby 4 1.79%

Sequel To Super Mario Galaxy 2 15 6.70%

Total:224

In addition to already named games like F-Zero and Wave Race...
Art Style...
I think the eShop is great way to revive games like Duck Hunt and Ice Climbers...
If they want to make a shooter, they could try to revive something like Gumshoe or Hogan's Alley...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

Star Fox, Fatal Frame and yes, Metroid. I don't think any of them can be counted as system sellers but that was not the question.

On a side note it is a shame Sega no longer owns 2K Sports because sports is a big miss with Nintendo. Cartoon sports just don't cut it these days.

Metroid on WiiU

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I'm saying Baten Kaitos.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I want also games like for SNES:

-Secret of Mana

-Secret of Evermore

-Terranigma

-Illusion of time

-Secret of Mana 2

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Around the Network
Goremichel said:
I want also games like for SNES:

-Secret of Mana

-Secret of Evermore

-Terranigma

-Illusion of time

-Secret of Mana 2

None of the games you've listed belong to Nintendo, so it's not up to them to make more.

The Secret games (all 3) are from Square and the other 2 were published by Enix. So it's up to Square-Enix to decide.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Michael-5 said:

Golden Sun would also be a good game, but Camalot has never made an RPG above 64 bits. I don't think they would be capable.

I wouldn't mind a 3rd Chrono game, Trigger was so awesome, and I hear good things about Cross.

Other then that and maybe some of their bigger IP's (Metroid, Starfox, F-Zero, etc), I think Nintendo should focus on new IP's. XenoBlade is argueably Wii's best game, and same goes for SMRPG for SNES. I would like to see another new JRPG, or just a new IP in general. Pikmin was nice on Gamecube, but I want more.

What kind of genre is Golden Sun is ? Is it a beat up em game ? 

Yeah the chrono game is awesome and among one of the best RPG franchise for its time. Too bad the remake version got canned by Sqaure Enix

Agree i would like to see them make a new IP apart from Mario,Zelda & Smash Bros.

Kawaiix33 said:
Michael-5 said:

Golden Sun would also be a good game, but Camalot has never made an RPG above 64 bits. I don't think they would be capable.

I wouldn't mind a 3rd Chrono game, Trigger was so awesome, and I hear good things about Cross.

Other then that and maybe some of their bigger IP's (Metroid, Starfox, F-Zero, etc), I think Nintendo should focus on new IP's. XenoBlade is argueably Wii's best game, and same goes for SMRPG for SNES. I would like to see another new JRPG, or just a new IP in general. Pikmin was nice on Gamecube, but I want more.

What kind of genre is Golden Sun is ? Is it a beat up em game ? 

Yeah the chrono game is awesome and among one of the best RPG franchise for its time. Too bad the remake version got canned by Sqaure Enix

Agree i would like to see them make a new IP apart from Mario,Zelda & Smash Bros.

Golden Sun was a very good turn based JRPG on the GBA, and an okay JRPG on the DS. The gameplay mechanics are a lot like Super Mario RPG, but there are Zelda-esk Dungeons and Pokemon-esk Summons called Dijins. It's a really good JRPG franchise, but only on the GBA.

However Nintendo bought Camalot, and the only games they made which we'ren't sprit based were pretty much only Mario Golf and Mario Tennis games, and Wii didn't see either!

However on second though, a WiiU Mario Tennis or Mario Golf would take advantage of the Wii-Motes rather well. That could push a lot of systems.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Something that didnt existed before. By this I want a brand new IP in Wii U. Not some IP that uses previous characters like mario.

There are many, but I would love to see a Wii Music 2 that expands on the song selection, improved sound quality, includes even more instruments, and adds elements from that karaoke game (sing it?) so you can also add vocals to your jams. Basically build on what (to me) was a great start in Wii Music.

If Wii Music is too toxic thanks to morons, then Endless Ocean