By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Games Or Franchise Would You Like To See A Comeback On The Wii U ?

Tagged games:

Which Is it ?

Metroid 93 41.52%

Star Fox 54 24.11%

Fatal Frame 13 5.80%

F-Zero 45 20.09%

Kirby 4 1.79%

Sequel To Super Mario Galaxy 2 15 6.70%

Total:224

WAVE RACE!!! seriously it would look great in HD. Add online racing and i would happily pay a small fortune for it.

Around the Network

I know its not a Nintendo franchise, but i think a Professor Layton on Wii U could work very well.

Michael-5 said:
Kawaiix33 said:
Michael-5 said:

Golden Sun would also be a good game, but Camalot has never made an RPG above 64 bits. I don't think they would be capable.

I wouldn't mind a 3rd Chrono game, Trigger was so awesome, and I hear good things about Cross.

Other then that and maybe some of their bigger IP's (Metroid, Starfox, F-Zero, etc), I think Nintendo should focus on new IP's. XenoBlade is argueably Wii's best game, and same goes for SMRPG for SNES. I would like to see another new JRPG, or just a new IP in general. Pikmin was nice on Gamecube, but I want more.

What kind of genre is Golden Sun is ? Is it a beat up em game ? 

Yeah the chrono game is awesome and among one of the best RPG franchise for its time. Too bad the remake version got canned by Sqaure Enix

Agree i would like to see them make a new IP apart from Mario,Zelda & Smash Bros.

Golden Sun was a very good turn based JRPG on the GBA, and an okay JRPG on the DS. The gameplay mechanics are a lot like Super Mario RPG, but there are Zelda-esk Dungeons and Pokemon-esk Summons called Dijins. It's a really good JRPG franchise, but only on the GBA.

However Nintendo bought Camalot, and the only games they made which we'ren't sprit based were pretty much only Mario Golf and Mario Tennis games, and Wii didn't see either!

However on second though, a WiiU Mario Tennis or Mario Golf would take advantage of the Wii-Motes rather well. That could push a lot of systems.

Cool i love RPG game. I might go check it out.

Hmm yeah it doesn't make sense why they didn't put Mario Tennis & Mario Golf on the Wii U. It pretty much fit well with the system rather than the 3DS. I hate playing sports game on a handheld console.

Not a Ninty game but I would love to see No More Heroes 3.

Kawaiix33 said:
Michael-5 said:

Golden Sun was a very good turn based JRPG on the GBA, and an okay JRPG on the DS. The gameplay mechanics are a lot like Super Mario RPG, but there are Zelda-esk Dungeons and Pokemon-esk Summons called Dijins. It's a really good JRPG franchise, but only on the GBA.

However Nintendo bought Camalot, and the only games they made which we'ren't sprit based were pretty much only Mario Golf and Mario Tennis games, and Wii didn't see either!

However on second though, a WiiU Mario Tennis or Mario Golf would take advantage of the Wii-Motes rather well. That could push a lot of systems.

Cool i love RPG game. I might go check it out.

Hmm yeah it doesn't make sense why they didn't put Mario Tennis & Mario Golf on the Wii U. It pretty much fit well with the system rather than the 3DS. I hate playing sports game on a handheld console.

It's largely probably because Camalot is a smaller game studio. There are only 42 employee's, so I don't think they have the resources to make WiiU games so easily. Nintendo should outsource their games more though, F-Zero GX was developed by Sega for the Gamecube and that was awesome.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Star Fox! The lack of a Star Fox and F-Zero game on the Wii really killed me :( Also, a new Wario Land in HD would be sweet!

As someone who isn't a Nintendo fan and who (at this point) doesn't have any intention of buying a Wii U, my opinion probably doesn't count for much, but anyway...

I think a Kid Icarus game for Wii U would be great for Nintendo. It's family-friendly, but with all the lazerz n' arrow shootin' an' stuff they could market it as a big action game. It also seems like the kind of title that could take advantage of whatever muscle the Wii U has. Mario 3D World showed that the Wii U can pull of some nice, if subtle, lighting effects that can go a long way in games with a colorful art style.

An Earthbound complete remake!

They are seriously lacking in RPG's so why not do it?
o wait it would take actual resources and talent to accomplish this.......durp

Wave Race, Earthbound and Startropics

I think pokemon snap would be just right for Wii u. Also i would love another Chibi robo!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!