By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Games Or Franchise Would You Like To See A Comeback On The Wii U ?

Tagged games:

Which Is it ?

Metroid 93 41.52%

Star Fox 54 24.11%

Fatal Frame 13 5.80%

F-Zero 45 20.09%

Kirby 4 1.79%

Sequel To Super Mario Galaxy 2 15 6.70%

Total:224

Metroid

Metroid

Metroid

Metroid

Metroid

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Ice Climbers!! ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Paper Mario/Super Mario RPG (and not like the Wii or 3DS versions)
Metroid FPS
Advance Wars

I know its not a Nintendo franchise, but it seems like its up their alley: Fruit Ninja U.

Rogerioandrade said:
People are making so much fuzz about Nintendo latest announcements (or lack of new announcements), but looking at their previous consoles we can safely say that those franchises will be back anytime soon on the WiiU:

Metroid
Kirby
Paper Mario
Fire Emblem
Zelda

Now, I really hope they make a new Starfox and a new F-Zero game. I also wanted them to experiment again with sports games, like they did in the N64 era with those excellent Excitebike64, Wave Race, 1080 Snowboarding

Same. It a shame that the N64 and Wii had more variety of games than the Wii U did.

Around the Network

F-ZERO, WAVE RACE, STAR FOX, plz.

Metroid fans can go sit down.

The funny thing is no Metroid game has ever sold as well as Star Fox or Star Fox 64, yet that franchise is the one that Nintendo decides to turf. 

F zero

spy vs spy
eartbound

Metroid, all the way. Corruption almost looked like a 360 game; can you imagine what they could do with it on the Wii U? If the generation gap is now smaller than ever, now is the time for Nintendo to prove that they can make an incredible game.

Also, Metroid is awesome and give it to me now please.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

FZero, Metroid, Wave Race, 1080 Snowboarding and any other non-Mario sports game. Also, a proper Kid Icarus would be great. I would also like to see some good new non-Mario IP's launch too, in some genres they don't do much of. Make a shooter. I'd like them to step out of the current Nintendo box they're in, and make some innovative games like the above titles were in their day.