By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 failure reporting is completely overblown by opposing fanboys

Wow the fact that PS4 hasn't even been out for a day must really show us the failure rate of it huh? Lol talk about a premature thread.

Around the Network

Regardless of failure rate, the sony support forums are flooded with reported issues about the PS4, so I doubt its ''opposing sides''. This is something the ''opposing side'' would to to the xbox one.

attaboy said:

I just fucking saw Kevin Butler in an ad for pancakes or something. What the hell?

*edit* LMFAO!  It was an ad for pepper!!  Sorry about going off topic.  Had to post that while it was on my mind.

wendys commercial, thought was weird too lol staple his tie like retard (no offense)

Guess they forget the 360 launch and that terrible launch and console. The ONE will have more problems during launch and will have a higher failure rate. I think this is all started when someone reported their PS4 died on them or something then everyone just caught and reported that same story over and over for publicity and I think it was all just boosted that It makes it look worse than it is.

p3ro said:
Guess they forget the 360 launch and that terrible launch and console. The ONE will have more problems during launch and will have a higher failure rate. I think this is all started when someone reported their PS4 died on them or something then everyone just caught and reported that same story over and over for publicity and I think it was all just boosted that It makes it look worse than it is.

Can you also give me next week's lottery numbers?

Around the Network

lol this is 2005 all over again. At first, everybody denied it and said it was isolated incidents.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Hopefully it stays that low, the lower the chance of me being affected in two weeks time, the better...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

oh my god, you mean a forum that sony set up for people with problems has people in it reporting problems? I cant believe it this is terrible

whats next, are we going to find out microsoft has hired people specifically for sorting out and fixing problems?

so frustrating,, If a company is going to build millions of units of a highly complicated electronic system, Each and every one should work perfect!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Mine works great. I did double check the HDMI port just incase it had a similar issue to Kotaku's system.

More report people, it seems to have slowed down. We trying to achieve 2005 success here.....

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)