By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 failure reporting is completely overblown by opposing fanboys

On this site, at least, I think we've been pretty civil about it.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
That number is based on total shipments while 99.6% of day one customers could not yet buy it?

so therefore 100% of PS4's have bricked

betacon said:
bosslug said:
Well since probably only 0.6% of those consoles shipped have actually been played 0.4% seems like a relatively high number

Even if the ps4 design is flawed and made by monkeys ones already breaking would be due to fualty parts and not the poor design, troll on

This isn't even trolling. At the time of the Sony rep saying only 0.4% of ps4's had bricked out of total consoles shipped. By then they would have shipped all their consoles around the world (millions), therefore that percent is a really high number when only gaming website and news places probably had played PS4's

Porcupine_I said:
New rumor just in: There is more threads about broken PS4's, then actual broken consoles

lol epic win

That reminds me of a certain fanbase completely overblowing the Xbox One problems.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
That reminds me of a certain fanbase completely overblowing the Xbox One problems.

There is finally balance to The Force.

the compaints in the playstation 4 support forums doesn't paint a good picture of what is to come in the next month or so.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/bd-p/22090

I am not attempting to spread FUD, just saying it ain't looking good from my point of view

mii-gamer said:
the compaints in the playstation 4 support forums doesn't paint a good picture of what is to come in the next month or so.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/bd-p/22090

I am not attempting to spread FUD, just saying it ain't looking good from my point of view

Yup,seems you are attempting to spread FUD.IMO.How does this reflect on the nex mont or so?

Porcupine_I said:
New rumor just in: There is more threads about broken PS4's, then actual broken consoles

attaboy said:
morenoingrato said:

There is finally balance to The Force.

That will soon be broken once every Xbox One hardware issue gets overblown when it launches. 

I mean, its like people are forgetting the reason we call early adopters, beta testers. ^^