By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 failure reporting is completely overblown by opposing fanboys

tiffac said:
Porcupine_I said:
New rumor just in: There is more threads about broken PS4's, then actual broken consoles

*gif*

I just wanted to let you know how much I love those gifs.  I love them a lot.  Now, you know.

Around the Network

lol fanboys licking chops. seem like could be problem. could not be. time will tell. little patience.

I just fucking saw Kevin Butler in an ad for pancakes or something. What the hell?

*edit* LMFAO!  It was an ad for pepper!!  Sorry about going off topic.  Had to post that while it was on my mind.

its not overblown to all the people with consoles that are broke

REDZONE said:
mii-gamer said:
the compaints in the playstation 4 support forums doesn't paint a good picture of what is to come in the next month or so.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/bd-p/22090

I am not attempting to spread FUD, just saying it ain't looking good from my point of view

Yup,seems you are attempting to spread FUD.IMO.How does this reflect on the nex mont or so?

How? Because I simple show a forum of 8 pages of people facing issues with the ps4, to demonstrate my concern. These issues aren't fabricated and some are serious.

Complaints are going to continue to grow once  more people get their hands on the console. You think it won't?  Even if is a small minority of PS4's issue will always be reported, it doesn't exaxtly help the ps4 does it.

As a consumer, I would never want to buy a faulty product, regardless if it is a recently launched product.

Around the Network

This is one of the reasons i wait a while for a brand new console. Let others experience these problems first, they likely go away afterwards

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

mii-gamer said:
the compaints in the playstation 4 support forums doesn't paint a good picture of what is to come in the next month or so.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/bd-p/22090

I am not attempting to spread FUD, just saying it ain't looking good from my point of view

So what am i looking at?

attaboy said:
tiffac said:
Porcupine_I said:
New rumor just in: There is more threads about broken PS4's, then actual broken consoles

*gif*

I just wanted to let you know how much I love those gifs.  I love them a lot.  Now, you know.

We can thank a Vgchartz member who showed me the joy of that Anime. Now if I can only remember his/her username... *_*

attaboy said:

I just fucking saw Kevin Butler in an ad for pancakes or something. What the hell?

*edit* LMFAO!  It was an ad for pepper!!  Sorry about going off topic.  Had to post that while it was on my mind.

Don't derail the thread!

By the way, i watched Banana Joe today, i wonder if he is related to Bananaking.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

mine works just fine as will 99.9 % of em.

was worried about my box being beat up.