A Link to the Past 12 3.07%

Ocarina of Time 19 4.86%

Majora Mask 50 12.79%

Wind Waker 39 9.97%

Twilight Princess 41 10.49%

Skyward Sword 66 16.88%

Total:391

Huh, deja-vu.

Anyway, Skyward Sword. Too poorly-paced for me to be invested in the shallow story or the shallow gameplay.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
AZWification said:

My least favorite console Zelda  game is the one that tried to mimic the style of an older game in the franchise, but failed becuase it had too many dumb gimmicks and the world was very empty compared to the older game in the franchise.

Which Zelda is that?

--- 

My least favorite is A Link to the Past. I love the 3D Zelda's, and I love Zelda 1 & 2 because for what the NES is, I appreciate their awesomeness. A Link to the Past, I just can't play it for long. It feels like a downgraded OoT instead of an upgraded Zelda 1, plus SNES had a lot of better offerings.

Twilight Princess.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

it will probably be zelda 2 someday, when I play it, but it's TP so far. no charisma on most npcs, huge empty world and bosses size didn't translate into difficulty.

AZWification said:
Michael-5 said:
AZWification said:

My least favorite console Zelda  game is the one that tried to mimic the style of an older game in the franchise, but failed becuase it had too many dumb gimmicks and the world was very empty compared to the older game in the franchise.

Which Zelda is that?

--- 

My least favorite is A Link to the Past. I love the 3D Zelda's, and I love Zelda 1 & 2 because for what the NES is, I appreciate their awesomeness. A Link to the Past, I just can't play it for long. It feels like a downgraded OoT instead of an upgraded Zelda 1, plus SNES had a lot of better offerings.

Twilight Princess.

Oh, I haven't played much of that one....I actually have a lot of Zelda on my backlog. I played some of TP and SS, and I love them, but I still have Zelda 1, 2, ALttP, Links Awakening, and the DS games to beat (Zelda 1 is too damn hard, and Zelda 2 is annoying when you die)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Zero999 said:

it will probably be zelda 2 someday, when I play it, but it's TP so far. no charisma on most npcs, huge empty world and bosses size didn't translate in difficulty.

These are my exact thoughts on TP as well.

Around the Network

Skyward Sword. The tutorials & constant hand-holding every time you turn on the game gets extremely annoying.

(Ironic because my avatar is SS, but hey I think it looks cool xD)

Interesting that frowning upon OoT isn't preposterous in this thread, lol.

Anyway, I can't say since I've only ever played handheld versions, it's not that I don't want to play the main ones, I guess I've just had a really bad habit of getting Nintendo home consoles when LoZ stock/buzz is at it's lowest, ha.

I've always wanted to play WW, but now I'm stuck with the prospect of seeing if getting a Wii U for it is worth it, or if I'd be missing out by playing the GC version, FML...

STRYKIE said:
Interesting that frowning upon OoT isn't preposterous in this thread, lol.

Anyway, I can't say since I've only ever played handheld versions, it's not that I don't want to play the main ones, I guess I've just had a really bad habit of getting Nintendo home consoles when LoZ stock/buzz is at it's lowest, ha.

I've always wanted to play WW, but now I'm stuck with the prospect of seeing if getting a Wii U for it is worth it, or if I'd be missing out by playing the GC version, FML...

I am more surprised that  Majora Mask is getting some hate actually... I am not getting mad at opinions, but it really surprises me.

Wright said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Where's Four Swords Adventures in the poll? Because that's my choice.

WHAT?! You're no longer my friend :((((((

How could you possibly said that? Did you ever play it with a friend on the GBAs? Best co-op expeience since, ever!

Don't get me wrong! I still like the game (played co-op with my then girlfriend) but I just don't like it as much as games like Ocarina, Wind Waker, etc.

All Zelda games are good to great. Four Swords is just in the good category for me.

Easy Zelda 2. I cant believe SS is second

Switch!!!